Part-time FF jobs in TN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part-time FF jobs in TN

Hello Volunteer State! I am looking into private sector employment around Nashville, Knoxville or possibly Chattanooga. I wouln't mind moving to the private sector for a full-time job if I can stay involved in the fire service as either as a part-time FF/EMT or with a reputable volunteer fire department. Does anyone have any suggestions for part-time or volunteer FF/EMT positions in any of those three cities? Thanks and stay safe!

Wilson County Emergency Management just to the east of Nashville has part-time and volunteer positions.

Comment

Thanks alot. I will check it out on the web. Do you have any personal dealings with them?

Comment

PRN EMT Job in Nashville

FIRECOWBOY1

Check out this link to Concentra Urgent Care. This is a PRN position for an EMT working at a construction site in downtown Nashville. I currently work there full time. If you or any body else has any questions PM and I will give you more info. The pay is pretty good and is allot better than you would make working at most private ambulance or hospitals as an EMT. I hope this helps you out.

https://concentra-ats.silkroad.com/e...=&tosearch=yes

Comment

thank you Box 55

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse