Central Falls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Central Falls

Anyone on here apply and get exam results back yet?

i didnt, but alot of my friends did, they got letters yesterday stating they'd be hearing in about a week about interviews

Comment

That was a hard exam. Didn't think I would pass it. I wonder if everyone moves onto the interviews!

Comment

I heard lots of people failed it. I know of one kid with a 59 who got a letter about an interview. We'll see what happens I guess.

Comment

Wow thats interesting.

Comment

the top 25 get interviews no matter what the scores, or atleast thats what they've always done in the past

Comment

Nice, thanks for the heads up. At least I know how many I'm up against here ha!

Comment

they sent out letters for the interviews, they started monday...the passing score was set at 75...goodluck to all who got em

Comment

Not me....

Comment

My brother is on CF, they are only hiring one. POSSIBLY 1 or 2 more in the spring if people retire. don't count on it. They have hired about 15 to 20 guys in the last 4 years and it is only a 42 man dept. Good Luck!!
                    "I have no ambition in this world but one, and that is to be a fireman. The position may, in the eyes of some, appear to be a lowly one; but we know the work which a fireman has to do believe that his is a noble calling."

Edward F. Croker
                    Chief 1899-1911
                    Fire Dept. City of New York

HOOK N' CAN of the I.A.C.O.J.

Comment

^^ Damn, only one!?!?! Thats tough man, I felt like my interview went well and The Chief seemed to really care about the process. Im keeping my fingers crossed because I'd really like to get on in CF. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

CF is tough. I took it in 98' and finished #2 and waited a year and got a call. Went for the psych and medical and they hired the #1 guy (they have a choice of the 3). The chief and personnel director wanted to hire me because I had experience and they could just orientate me and put me on the floor. The mayor at the time (a major *******) nixed it. The chief told me to sit tight because they had a couple more retirements pending. I waited and opened the paper and saw an advertisement, I had to do the whole process over again and I finished #2 again. When the time came I turned it down because I had gotten on NP. But you never know. Good Luck!!
                        "I have no ambition in this world but one, and that is to be a fireman. The position may, in the eyes of some, appear to be a lowly one; but we know the work which a fireman has to do believe that his is a noble calling."

Edward F. Croker
                        Chief 1899-1911
                        Fire Dept. City of New York

HOOK N' CAN of the I.A.C.O.J.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader