North Providence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Providence

Anyone know when they will be mailing out results from the written exam?

just got my results in the mail.......failed! DOH!
    Darn "a bird is to a plane as?" questions!!
    I really wanted N. Prov but I guess it was not ment to be. However, this was the first department test i have taken so hopefully next time i will be successfull.
    Good luck to everyone out there!

Comment

NPFD Academy will commence in about 2 weeks.
      "I have no ambition in this world but one, and that is to be a fireman. The position may, in the eyes of some, appear to be a lowly one; but we know the work which a fireman has to do believe that his is a noble calling."

Edward F. Croker
      Chief 1899-1911
      Fire Dept. City of New York

HOOK N' CAN of the I.A.C.O.J.

Comment

Yea I got a letter thanking me for applying. Do you know how many got in the class?
        There were a lot of guys in it at the end. I dont think the ladder/swim knocked anyone out. Do you know what they looked at most in deciding? It wasnt the interview I can tell you that. It was 5 mins long. Seems pointless at that speed. All well, no stopping now. I was impressed with NPFD though, Mr Ceprano and Mr Wheeler both seemed like nice guys and the front office was always helpful. Well, good luck to everyone who made it, seems like a great dept.

Comment

I have heard 20. Although we only have 4 vacancies right now. There is going to be a big retirement wave in the next couple of years. I will be instructing part of the academy so I will know better this week.
          "I have no ambition in this world but one, and that is to be a fireman. The position may, in the eyes of some, appear to be a lowly one; but we know the work which a fireman has to do believe that his is a noble calling."

Edward F. Croker
          Chief 1899-1911
          Fire Dept. City of New York

HOOK N' CAN of the I.A.C.O.J.

Comment

No luck for me. Apparently high test scores just aren't good enough.

Comment

I dont have my EMT-B yet, Im waiting to take the National. I didnt expect much considering that. Talking to a few guys in the process it seemed more than a few were already C's so. Its only the begining, Ill be on soon enough!!!!

Comment

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                Working...
                X