Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Firehouse.com Forum Rules & Guidelines

Forum Rules & Guidelines

Not Permitted or Tolerated:
• Advertising and/or links of commercial, for-profit websites, products, and/or services is not permitted. If you have a need to advertise on Firehouse.com please contact [email protected]
• Fighting/arguing
• Cyber-bullying
• Swearing
• Name-calling and/or personal attacks
• Spamming
• Typing in all CAPS
• “l33t speak” - Substituting characters for letters in an effort to represent a word or phrase. (example: M*****ive)
• Distribution of another person’s personal information, regardless of whether or not said information is public knowledge and whether or not an individual has permission to post said personal information
• Piracy advocation of any kind
• Racist, sexual, hate type defamatory, religious, political, or sexual commentary.
• Multiple forum accounts

Forum Posting Guidelines:

Posts must be on-topic, non-disruptive and relevant to the firefighting community. Post only in a mature and responsible way that contributes to the discussion at hand. Posting relevant information, helpful suggestions and/or constructive criticism is a great way to contribute to the community.

Post in the correct forum and have clear titles for your threads.

Please post in English or provide a translation.

There are moderators and admins who handle these forums with care, do not resort to self-help, instead please utilize the reporting option. Be mature and responsible for yourself and your posts. If you are offended by another member utilize the reporting option. All reported posts will be addressed and dealt with as deemed appropriate by Firehouse.com staff.

Firehouse.com Moderation Process:
Effective immediately, the following moderation process will take effect. User(s) whose posts are determined by Firehouse.com staff to be in violation of any of the rules above will EARN the following reprimand(s) in the moderation process:
1. An initial warning will be issued.
2. A Final Warning will be issued if a user is found to be in violation a second time.
3. A 3-day suspension will be issued if the user continues to break the forum rules.
4. A 45-day suspension will be issued if the user is found to be a habitual rule breaker.
5. Habitual rule breakers that have exhausted all of the above will receive a permanent life-time ban that will be strictly enforced. Reinstatement will not be allowed – there is no appeal process.

Subsequent accounts created in an effort to side-step the rules and moderation process are subject to automatic removal without notice. Firehouse.com reserves the right to expedite the reprimand process for any users as it is deemed necessary. Any user in the moderation process may be required to review and agree to by email the terms and conditions listed above before their account is re-instated (except for those that are banned).

Firehouse.com reserves the right to edit and/or remove any post or member, at any time, for any reason without notice. Firehouse.com also reserves the right to warn, suspend, and/or ban, any member, at any time, for any reason.

Firehouse.com values the active participation we have in our forums. Please ensure your posts are tasteful and tactful. Thank you very much for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Ff Petition - Please Read & Sign!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPEAKER LIST:

Cynthia McKinney - Former Congresswoman and Green Party Presidential nominee

KRS-One - The Teacher! Hip-hop legend and founder of the Stop the Violence Movement

Richard Gage, AIA - SF Bay Area Architect, Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Daniel Sunjata - Actor and advocate for new and independent 9/11 investigation

Bob McIlvaine - Victim Family Member

Manny Badillo - Victim Family Member

John Feal - First responder and founder of the FealGood Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to helping sick and dying first responders

Kevin McPadden - First responder who heard the WTC7 demolition countdown and explosions before the building fell

John Schroeder - First Responder - Firefighter who watched elevators explode in the lobby of the North Tower shortly after it was hit

Louder Than Words

WeAreCHANGE

We encourage you to visit the links for these speakers to learn more about their stories.

Comment

Re: 9/11/2008 Now or Never!
      « Reply #8 on: September 07, 2008, 12:25:08 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      from wearechange.org...

Luke Rudkowski on 9/11/08 events
      We Are Change founder discusses 7th anniversary events
      James Corbett
      The Corbett Report
      06 September, 2008

We Are Change founder Luke Rudkowski joined The Corbett Report today to discuss the events planned to commemorate the 7th anniversary of 9/11 in New York City next week. "This 7th annivesary here in New York City we're planning on doing three days of fundraising events for sick and dying 9/11 first responders. We're going to be having movie showings, speaker symposiums and also musical concerts," Rudkowski explained.

Watch part of the interview in the video player below:

The events are in support of the 9/11 first responders, many of whom are suffering the devestating effects of their exposure to toxic dust in the wake of the Twin Towers' collapse. As Rudkowski points out in the interview, the EPA knowingly lied to 9/11 first responders when it told them that the air around ground zero was safe to breathe. "Right now we have a situation where the federal government does not want to support our 9/11 heroes, because if they do support them and give them the proper medical care that they deserve they're going to have to own up and admit that they lied to our 9/11 heroes," Rudkowski said in the telephone interview. "That's why if the federal government is not going to help those people in need, we are change, we are here, and we will do their job. We will help those in need because that's what life's about."

The events, named 2008: Now Or Never will start on September 10 with a film night which will screen Jason Bermas' Fabled Enemies and Alex Jones' Truth Rising. The 11th will include a ground zero street vigil in the morning, street actions in the afternoon, and vigils and speeches at Judson Church featuring victim family members and first responders from 3 p.m. Finally, on the 12th there will be a speaker symposium including such 9/11 truth movement leaders as the Green Party presidential candidate Cynthia McKinney, architect Richard Gage, actor Daniel Sunjata and syndicated radio host Alex Jones. The evening of the 12th will feature a first responder benefit concert with hip-hop artists who have come out for 9/11 truth such as Dead Prez, Saigon, Paris, Talib Kweli and others.

Not only will proceeds go to support 9/11 first responder charities, but Rudkowski also indicated We Are Change is setting up a money bomb for September 11 to help raise even more money for first responders, details of which are to be released on the We Are Change homepage.

Asked about why it's important for members of the 9/11 truth community to gather together in New York to mark the anniversary of these events each year, Rudkowski responded: "Because the whole world is going to be watching ground zero on 9/11. It's very important for us to be out there and send a strong message to everybody out there that we are here, we are not leaving, we are never going to stop doing this."

To find out more information about the events themselves, please visit the 2008 Now or Never homepage at: http://www.2008nowornever.com. To help donate to We Are Change and the 9/11 first responders, please visit the We Are Change homepage at http://www.wearechange.org.

Click here to download an mp3 of the full interview (right click and save target as to download), or listen in the player below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY4dDaTE3VI

http://www.corbettreport.com/index.p...=Documentation

Comment

Dear AE911Truth Supporter:
        We thank you wholeheartedly for your tremendous continuing support for Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and the critical activist work that we are performing. We literally couldn't do it without you!
        You are receiving this Action Alert because you Signed the Petition on our website, or purchased the 9/11: Blueprint for Truth DVD or Evidence Cards, or made a donation to our Take an Architect or Engineer to Lunch program. (And a special thank you to those who have multi-contributed!)
        In December, we were proud to highlight the AE911Truth accomplishments of 2007 in the premier issue of our eNewsletter, The Blueprint. It is very important that we alert you today to request your additional help and support by becoming a recurring monthly Sustaining Member. We have proclaimed January as Pledge Drive Month to start the new year with the intention and purpose of focusing our efforts toward even much greater success.
        We need 1,000 Architects and Engineers (and 5,000 others) demanding a new investigation of the 3 WTC high-rises "collapse" on 9/11. In fact, we are not waiting! We are joining Dr. Steven Jones in a joint effort with Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice to actively begin our own forensic based investigation! Your support is of utmost importance in order to continue this important work. Without this funding, this and our many other projects will take longer and become fewer and farther between, and our momentum will be slowed rather than accelerated. We are race horses champing at the bit... held at the starting gate... waiting to run. Our mission really is a race — and it is key to the 9/11 Truth Movement. We have no time to lose.
        The founding members and current volunteers and staff of AE911Truth have donated, truly and literally, thousands of dollars and thousands of hours to AE911Truth. This is a full time effort for a dozen staff. And we can't keep it going without you. We have already earned your respect and your trust. Now we are in serious need of your on-going financial support to take AE911Truth to the next level — to sign up 1,000 A/E's, to perform The Investigation; to speak in four dozen more cities; to support local AE911Truth street actions with our DVD's, CD's, evidence cards and banners; to re-vamp and launch the new AE911Truth DVD with the latest scientific evidence; to put the PowerPoint into the trained hands of 3 dozen A/E's & others; and to bust into Mainstream Media in 2008!
        This is where you come in. The plain truth of the matter is that non-profit organizations like AE911Truth exist, function and grow almost solely through the generous donations of their supporters. People like you, who pledge a small portion of their hard-earned dollars so that we may act in your stead in the vastly important goals of the 9/11 Truth Movement. Specifically, we need to understand your priorities for AE911Truth. Therefore one of our staff will be calling you within the next few weeks.
        Your generous gift is the life-blood of AE911Truth. It may be as little as $10/month, $25/month, or more! There is a perfect pledge level for everyone! The key is that everyone, especially our Petition Signers, place your vote of confidence in AE911Truth with dollars. If you are unable at this time to pledge a recurring monthly donation, then a single substantial donation is another alternative! It is the sum total of all of our donations which allows us to create the greater whole that will kick start our second year into high gear! With your help, we will make 2008 the year known through-out the world as "9/11 Truth and Justice". Let's work hard and efficient – banding together to make it so!
        Thank you again and best wishes to you and your loved ones this New Year. Our hearts are overcome with gratitude for you.
        Richard Gage, AIA
        and The AE911Truth Team

Comment

9/11/2008 Now or Never! - Immortal Technique CONFIRMED!
          « Reply #21 on: September 10, 2008, 02:35:50 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Immortal Technique is Confirmed for 2008 Now Or Never
          http://wearechange.org

If you are out and about without internet access and would like to confirm where we are, and if we are on schedule for the days street actions we have established this voice mail hot line which will be updated as we are leaving and arriving to/from street action locations:

HOTLINE: 206-208-1445

Events for this day will now be at The Madison, which is located at 27 W 24th St (between Broadway and 6th) [map].

1PM-5:30PM - Speeches from Former Congresswoman and Green Party Presidential Candidate Cynthia McKinney, Hip-hop legend and founder of the Stop the Violence Movement KRS-ONE, architect and founder of Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth Richard Gage, 9/11 1st responders, 9/11 family members, actor and advocate for a new, independent 9/11 investigation Daniel Sunjata, Louder Than Words, We Are CHANGE, and more.

6PM-11PM - 9/11 First Responder Benefit Show

Immortal Technique, Talib Kweli, Dead Prez, Saigon, Da Beatminerz, Chip Fu, Dub Rock All Stars (Da Bush Babees), Loer Velocity, Channel Live, Messiah, Tiye Phoenix, and Scanz come together to help spread the word that thousands of 9/11 first responders are sick and dying and need our help.

Posted: Tuesday, September 9, 2008
          Schedule for 2008 Now Or Never

Wednesday 9/10/08

Street Action

Washington Square Park (3pm – 5pm)

Union Square (5pm – 7pm)

Movie Premier Event (7pm – 11pm)

Fabled Enemies Movie Premier

51 Astor Place

NY, NY 10003

Copper Union

Buy Tickets at the door.

Thursday 9/11/08

Peaceful Ground Zero Vigil (7am – 3pm)

Ground Zero

*There will be marches and speeches after 12 noon at Ground Zero, if you can please bring candles in respect for all the lives lost because of 9/11.

Judson Church (5pm- 11pm)

Memorial Vigil for 9/11

55 Washington Sq S
          New York, NY 10012

Buy tickets at the door

Friday 9/12/08

Main Event 9/11/08 (1pm – Late)

The Madison

27 W 24th St
          New York, NY 10010

Cross Street:

Between 6th Avenue and Broadway

Directions:

1; F, V; R, W at 23rd St

Street Action Afterwards March to Time Square

Saturday 9/13/08

Street Actions All Day

Ground Zero Path Train Station Entrance

1pm- 5pm

Union Square

6pm- 9pm

Sunday 9/14/08

(2pm -5pm)

Relaxing Meet and Greet/BBQ at Central Park

Columbus Circle and 59th Street

*We will be inside the park just outside the main entrance.

Keep checking the WeAreCHANGE.org main site where will have live video feeds going on through out all actions and events.

We apologize for the change of venues, but we were screwed over with prior venues that cared more about money and not the lives of our hero’s and broke our agreements. We are did everything in our power to bring you what we promised and we did.

Comment

Title: Transcript of Barry Jennings Interview
            Description: Interview with Dylan Avery

aayers - April 21, 2009 03:07 AM (GMT)
            No transcript of this interview presently exists on the web.

Barry Jennings’ Statements on WTC 7

Uncut Version

Transcribed 4/9/09 From

Jennings, Barry, “Video Response to Michael Hess,” YouTube,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQY-k...eature=related

BARRY JENNINGS:Hi. My name is Barry Jennings. Ahm. I’m 52 years old. Um, I’ve worked for
            for 32 years in one location in the Office of Emergency Management inactivation [sic]. Basically,
            that’s it. I’m married. Father of 4.

I was called shortly after the first plane hit. I got there, uh, I had to be inside on the 23rd
            floor when the second plane hit.

Uh, man the Office of Emergency Management at the World Trade Center 7. On the 23rd
            floor. As I arrived there, police are all in the lobby. They, uh, showed me the way to the elevator.
            We got up to the 23rd floor. Me and Mr. Hess who I didn’t know was mr. Hess at the time. We
            couldn’t get in. We had to go back down. Then, Security and the police took us to the down on thefreight elevators. When they took us back up, we did get in.

As I told you earlier…

INTERVIEWER: Yes.

Upon arriving into the OEM EOC, we noticed that everybody was gone. I saw coffee thatwas on the desk. Still smoking. Smoke was still coming up from the coffee. I saw half-eaten
            sandwiches. And only me and Mr. Hess was up there. Uh, after I called several individuals, oneindividual told me that to “leave! Uh, and to leave right away.”

Then, Hess came running back in. He said: “We gotta get outta of here!”

He found a stairwell. So we we subsequently went to the stairwell. And we were goingdownstairs. When we reached the eighth, uh, the sixth floor, the landing that we were standingon, gave way. There was an explosion. And the landing gave way.
            And when, I was left there hanging. I had to climb back up. And I had to walk back up the eighth
            floor.
            When I made it to the sixth floor [sic], and, and there was an explosion. That’s what forced us
            back to the eighth floor. Both buildings were still standing because I looked two, one way and
            looked the other way and there’s nothing there.

The explosion was, believe me—keep in mind now it’s pitch black in there. All the lights
            went out. So when the explosion happened, it blew us back.

After getting to the eighth floor everything fell.

I’m thinking I’m standing on, on, on the landing and actually holding on the pole aboveus. And I had to climb back up because Hess is yelling: ”Whadda we do now?” I said: “There’sonly one thing to do now and and it’s climb back up.” Hoping the buildings were still standing.

Keep in mind, the fire department came and ran. They came twice! Why? Because
            Building Tower 1 fell. Then, Tower 2 fell. And then when they came back, they came back with all
            concern to get me the hell outta there. I was trapped in there for several hours. I was trapped in
            there when both buildings came down.

All the time, I’m hearing all kinds of explosions. [QUIETLY] All the time, I’m hearingexplosions. I’m thinking it’s

When they finally got to us, and they took us down to what, what they, they, uh, called
            the lobby. ‘cause I actually, when we got down there, I said: “Where are we?” He said: “This was
            the lobby.” And I said: “You gotta be kidding me!” Total ruins. Totally destroyed. It looked like

King Kong had came through and stepped on it.. Now keep in mind when I came in here, thelobby had nice escalators. It’s a huge lobby. And for me to see what I saw, it’s unbelievable.

And the firefighter that took us down, kept saying, “Do not look down!”
            And I kept saying, “ Why not look down?” And we were stepping over people.
            And you know you can feel when you’re stepping on people.

And I was so destroyed, I didn’t know where I was.

And so they had to take me out through a hole in the wall. A makeshift hole that I believe
            the fire department made to get me out.

This big, giant police officer came to me. And he says, “You have to run!” I said: “I can’trun. My knees are swollen.” He said: “Then, you‘ll have to get on your knees and crawl. Because
            we have reports of more explosions.” And that’s when I started crawling. And I saw this guy fallbehind me. His comrade came, and they dragged him to safety.

INTERVIEWER: IRS was there?

BARRY JENNINGS: Well, I’m just confused about one thing. And one thing only: Why World
            Trade Center 7 went down in the first place. I’m very confused about that. I know what I heard. Iheard explosions. The, the, uh, explanation I got was: It was, uh, the fuel-oil tanks. I’m an old
            boiler guy. If it was the fuel-oil tank, it would have been wiped out of the building

Yes, you can use this footage.

Transcribed 4/5/09 From Canton Truth.com on the URL:

http://cantontruth.blogspot.com/2008...-jennings.html

[This is off a YouTube from Infowars.com and expands what was a censored first interviewfrom (Loose Change:The First Cut, I believe) because the “stepping over people” part of it wascut, but is on this version. But this version also omits things that are in the second version ofJennings’ statement. Note that he gets rattled when he is recalling the sequence of events,
            especially in the stairwell. He goes back to explain that scene to clarify what happened. He alsosays he was in that building for “several hours,” not the 1.5 in the records. If that’s true, the
            perpetrators had to be running around, setting fires, etc. And considering that the firefighterswere all evacuated either by 9:03, according to one account, or noon, according to another, howdo we know they were NYFD/NYPD personnel. It’s almost impossible to believe that theywould let the perpetrators run around setting those fires, as they had to be doing. ]

JASON BERMAS: Hello, everybody out there. I’m Jason Bermas and, uh, I’m about to release an
            Infowars and Loose Change.911.com exclusive. Uh, last year, Dylan Avery and myself went togreat lengths to get an interview with Barry Jennings. Uh, this man was a emergency worker. Uh,
            head of a department out in New York City. And, uh, on 9/11 he was called up after the firstplane strike, and he went World Trade Center Building 7.

Now, when he went there, he went up with a police triage and Michael Hess.

Now, Michael Hess was the city corporation counsel. And, uh, when they got up to the
            Office of Emergency Management—because that’s where they were supposed to go in case of anykind of a terrorist attack or a natural disaster—the Office of Emergency Management was

abandoned. And Barry said that he saw, y’know, still hot coffee, half-eaten sandwiches. Didn’t
            know what was going on.
            abandoned. And Barry said that he saw, y’know, still hot coffee, half-eaten sandwiches. Didn’t
            know what was going on.

When Michael Hess and Barry actually went to exit, they had to take the stairwell. Andwhile they were down by the eighth floor—uh, between sixth and eighth floor—they had an
            explosion from underneath them. Were trapped up for the rest of the afternoon. And this was all
            prior to either of the towers collapsing.

Now, Michael Hess and Barry Jennings went on a local news that day and confirmed thestory. And we’re going to play the whole thing now.

Why, why are we choosing now? In the beginning when we got this interview, we weregoing to put it in the Loose Change: Final Cut. We were then contacted by Barry after some of it hadbeen played. And it started to make its rounds on the Internet. And he was upset and he didn’twant any, uh, the movie, because he was getting phone calls and threats. And he didn’t want tolose his job. And people essentially were angry with him. He didn’t want all this attention.

Now, he’s given an interview to the BBC. And on July 6 [2003], they are going to present
            Conspiracy Files: The Third Tower. Uh, if you look at the last piece they did, The 9/11 Conspiracy Files,
            they tried to say ludicrous things like the debris field of Shanksville, Pennsylvania was only onemile away at Indian Lake when we had reports that there was debris eight miles away over a
            mountain ridge in New Baltimore. But they didn’t mention that. We figured that this, uh, this new
            show comes out July 6th. And we want Barry Jennings’, uh, words of a year ago to speak for
            themselves. So previewing, uh, my new film, Fabled Enemies—because this will be in Fabled
            Enemies— we are going to release some [sic] of the Barry Jennings interview.

BARRY JENNINGS: My name is Barry Jennings. I’m 52 years old. Um, I’ve worked for for 32
            years in one location in the Office of Emergency Management inactivation [sic]. They they alwaysincluded our locale and what we did, what they did was, they actually coordinated the emergencymanagement in several agencies.

I was called shortly after the first plane hit. I got there, uh, I had to be inside on the 23rd
            floor when the second plane hit.

Upon arriving into the OEM EOC, we noticed that everybody was gone. I saw coffee thatwas on the desk. Still smoking. Smoke was still coming up from the coffee. I saw half-eaten
            sandwiches. And only me and Mr. Hess was up there. Uh, after I called several individuals, oneindividual told me to “leave! Uh, and to leave right away.”

Mr. Hess came running back in and said: ”We gotta get outta here.” He found a stairwell.
            So we subsequently went to the stairwell. And we were going downstairs. When we reached theeighth, uh, the sixth floor, the landing that we were standing on, gave way. There was anexplosion. And the landing gave way.

And when, I was left there hanging. I had to climb back up. And I had to walk back up
            the eighth floor. When I made it to the sixth floor [sic], and, and there was an explosion. Theexplosion was, believe me—keep in mind now it’s pitch black in there. All the lights went out. So
            when the explosion happened, it blew us back..

I’m thinking I’m standing on, on, on the landing and actually holding on the pole aboveus. And I had to climb back up because Hess is yelling: ”Whadda we do now?” I said: “There’sonly one thing to do now and and it’s climb back up.” Hoping the buildings were still standing.

Keep in mind, the fire department came and ran. They came twice! Why? Because
            Building Tower 1 fell. Then, Tower 2 fell. And then when they came back, they came back with all
            concern to get me the hell outta there. I was trapped in there for several hours. I was trapped inthere when both buildings came down.

All the time, I’m hearing all kinds of explosions. [QUIETLY] All the time, I’m hearingexplosions.

When they finally got to us, and they took us down to what, what they, they, uh, called
            the lobby. ‘cause I actually, when we got down there, I said: “Where are we?” He said: “This was
            the lobby.” And I said: “You gotta be kidding me!” It’s total ruins. Totally. Now keep in mindwhen I came in here, the lobby had nice escalators. It’s a huge lobby. And for me to see what Isaw, it’s unbelievable.

And the firefighter that took us down, kept saying, “Do not look down!”
            And I kept saying, “ Why not look down?” And we were stepping over people.
            And you know you can feel when you’re stepping over people.

This big, giant police officer came to me. And he says, “You have to run!” I said: “I can’trun. My knees are swollen.” He said: “Then, you‘ll have to get on your knees and crawl. Because
            we have reports of more explosions.” And that’s when I started crawling. And I saw this guy fallbehind me. His comrade came, and they dragged him to safety.

I’m just confused about one thing. And one thing only. Why the World Trade Center 7
            went down in the first place. I’m very confused about that. I know what I heard. I heardexplosions. They they, uh, the explanation I got was: It was, uh, the fuel-oil tanks. I’m an old
            boiler guy. If it was a fuel-oil tank, it would have been wiped out of the building.

Yes, you can use this footage.

JASON BERMAS: So there you have it, Folks. Explosions within World Trade Center Building 7
            prior to the collapse of either world trade center tower. Explosions after the fact. The lobby
            completely decimated. And that’s a big point because we’re gonna to show you video inside the
            Millennium Hilton. And show you that, uh, there was slight damage the next day. It was nothing
            compared to what happened in Building 7. Why? Well, it’s probably from those explosions that
            were in the building. So again, this will be in my new film Fabled Enemies. And, uh, you can checkthat out. It’s, uh, going to be released by September first, we’re looking at right now. Thanks forjoining us, Infowars.com and Prisonplanet.com.

Statement No. 2

Transcribed 4/5/09 From MySpace.com. The URL is

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=20643060

[This version of Jennings’ statement is off a myspace.com website. It also granted Jenningsanonymity because the Title is “Interview With WTC 7 Survivor.” Compare this statement’spresentation with that of Bermas by putting the scripts side by side. In this one, the “steppingover people” part of it was cut. But in the YouTube footage used by Jason Bermas/Avery, theycut out the “King Kong” portion. But Bermas/Avery also cut out the arrival part, where
            Jennings/Hess are taken up on a freight elevator, can’t get in, then are taken down and back up
            again. Neither does it contain the “giant” cop who said there were reports of explosions andforced him to crawl. But it does include the hole in the wall by which Jennings emerged ontothe street. You’ll notice in the first video that Jennings’ focus is totally on himself and Hess is a
            minor, frightened character. Which explains why he believes was made just for him by the
            firefighters. I’m wondering what about the chap he said who fell behind him and whose
            comrade hauled him to safety. Or what about Hess????? Jennings also says “makeshift,” please
            note. My guess is that the hole was made by those basement explosions in WTC 7. ]

BARRY JENNINGS: We went down to the eighth floor. Big explosion. Blew us back to the eighth
            floor.

Uh, man the Office of Emergency Management at the World Trade Center 7. On the 23rd
            floor. As I arrived there, police are all in the lobby. They, uh, showed me the way to the elevator.
            We got up to the 23rd floor. We couldn’t get in. We had to go back down. Then, Security and the

police took us to the down on the freight elevators. When they took us back up, we did get in.
            They took us back up. We did get in.
            police took us to the down on the freight elevators. When they took us back up, we did get in.
            They took us back up. We did get in.

On arriving, in, into the OEC, we noticed that everybody was gone. I saw coffee that was
            on the desk. Still, smoke, smoke was still coming off the coffee. I saw half-eaten sandwiches. And I
            called several individuals. One individual told that, uh, to leave and leave right away. Then, Hesscame running back in. He said: “We gotta get out of here!” He found a stairwell. So we
            subsequently found the stairwell and we’re going downstairs. When we reached the eighth, uh,
            the sixth floor, the landing that we were standing on gave way. There was an explosion and thelanding gave way. I was left there hanging, and I had to walk back up to the eighth floor. As I told
            you earlier…

INTERVIEWER: Yes.

BARRY JENNINGS: Both buildings were still standing because I looked two, one way andlooked the other way and there’s nothing there.

When I got to the sixth floor, there was an explosion. That’s what forced us back to theeighth floor. Both buildings were still standing. After getting to the eighth floor everything fell.

INTERVIEWER: IRS was there?

BARRY JENNINGS: Well, I’m just confused about one thing. And one thing only: Why WorldTrade Center 7 went down in the first place. I’m very confused about that. I know what I heard. Iheard explosions. The, the, uh, explanation I got was: It was, uh, the fuel-oil tank. I’m an old boiler
            guy. If it was the fuel-oil tank, it would have been wiped out of the building.

When I got to that lobby, the lobby was totally destroyed. It looked like King Kong hadcame through and stepped on it. And I was so destroyed, I didn’t know where I was. And so theyhad to take me out through a hole in the wall. A makeshift hole that I believe the fire departmentmade to get me out.

As I told you before,
            They they always included our locale and what we did, what they did was, they actually
            coordinated the emergency management in several agencies.

2d part, day of 9/11 “Barry Jennings Uncut”
            “Barry Jennings—9/11 Early Afternoon ABC7 Interview,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LO5V...eature=related

Barry Jennings: Dead Bodies? youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyKtN...eature=related

I kept saying why not look down and I’m stepping over people. And you know when you’re
            stepping over people.

Comment

Begin forwarded message:

Date: May 6, 2009 9:01:59 PM EDT
              To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
              Subject: Fwd: upcoming Essex County NJ 911 memorial alert...

Attention Duty Agent:

This a forwarding re: memorial attendance by
              Members of criminal network posing as advocates
              For 911 truth. High level NJ politions including
              Gov. Corzine will be in attendance. This group intends
              To get near 911 families for the purpose of criminal
              Embezlement.

They well know by PAPD and NYPD for confrontations
              With law enforcement and also posses fake media passes.
              Check with NYPD for info on wearechange and fake press
              Passes. They intend to get near politiyion for
              Purposes of embarrassing them.

Paul Isaac
              Former NYPD Auxiliary Police

Sent from my iPod

Begin forwarded message:

Date: May 4, 2009 11:17:53 PM EDT
              To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
              Subject: Re: STOP SLANDERING OUR ACTIVISTS: RE: [v911t] RE: Essex County 911 Victim's Memorial Program
              Reply-To: [email protected]

Either your slow or you're part of a criminal conspiracy
              To defraud innocent victim and REAl ACTIVIST.

Don't even try that bull**** name dropping tech with me ms.
              I know from personal experience how you people wind up
              Sneaking to to snitch or get rich from watching you at ground zero.

Everyone knows my name and les is a fraud who stated
              To my face that "his MO was to make money"

PAUL ISAAC JR (Sentinel) counter fraud

On May 4, 2009, at 10:58 PM, "Lynn Surgalla" <[email protected] net> wrote:

I have NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE.

ALL of our valid 911truth activists, EG: Les Jamison, Luke Rudkowski, Richard Gage, Cynthia McKinney, Michael Ruppert, etc… etc… identify ourselves by OUR REAL AND FULL NAMES and are well known to our local communities and to the International Community of TRUTH & DISCLOSURE ACTIVISTS.

These people have ALL proven their courage by putting their lives on the line to get the TRUTH to the PUBLIC. I, myself, chaired 911TRUTH PANELS at International Meetings in Asia, Africa & South America, as well as here in North America.

Instead of SLANDERING any of our KNOWN & ACKNOWLEDGED 911TRUTH HEROES, perhaps you should IDENTIFY YOURSELF BY YOUR FULL NAME, TELL US WHICH ORGANIZATIONS YOU ARE WITH and ELABORATE TO US ALL about the details YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS to our TRUTH MOVEMENT.

Lynn Surgalla

www.ny911truth. org

www.ae911truth. org

From: [email protected] com [mailto:[email protected] yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Paul
              Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 10:30 PM
              To: [email protected] com
              Subject: Re: [v911t] RE: Essex County 911 Victim's Memorial Program

I'm sorry,

Is that the same les jamison who trashed video

Evidence proved that explosives were responsible for taking down

The towers?

Is that the same Richard gage who somehow ended up with

the exclusive limited edition evan Fairbanks 911 tape which

Was part of my video demonstration that was trashed by

Les jamison.

The same Richard gage who copied and pasted my photo from ny911truth from

my Speech at st marks with the false wingtv quote Underneath?

I'd be rather carefull before giving any money to these people.

Because les still hasn't accounted for the aprox 6K missing

From the donations.

No offense to actual 911 truth seekers but I know the ****ing fraud from

Personal experience and I can definately tell you the guy is a crook and a

Police informer because after he stole my material and complained he ran to

Detectives at the 72pct telling them I was threatening his life. The same jerkoff handing out his card to everyone at danny wallaces wake.

I'm saying this from personal experience

Can les jamison say criminal Embezlement?

Sentinel

On May 4, 2009, at 10:07 PM, "Lynn Surgalla" <[email protected] net> wrote:

THANK YOU, Les!!!!!!!!! !!

Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2009 1:45 PM
              To: Glenn Zarmanov; NSC5464-aol. com; Erik-Anders Nilsson; [email protected] net; FAN; Ron De Stefano
              Cc: [email protected] safety.com
              Subject: Essex County 911 Victim's Memorial Program

Hello friends,

This is going to activist contacts I know in NJ to inform you about an important 9/11-related event in Caldwell, NJ on Sat. May 16th, 1:30pm.

There will be a Memorial Program at Caldwell College, Caldwell, N.J. in honor of Essex County Victims who perished when the Twin Towers collapsed 9/11/01. Father Frank Morales will preside at the ceremony in a reading of the names.

Governor Corzine and Representative Rodney Frelinghuysen have been invited to attend this important Memorial Program where 9/11 Truth will finally be known and Justice can finally be achieved by beginning a Grand Jury investigation by Paula Dowd, Essex County Prosecutor. Ms. Dowd has been asked to attend this Memorial Program in order that she answer questions from the audience at the conclusion of the Memorial Program.

Richard Gage, founder of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth and Don Meserlian, forensic expert, and advocate for a new 9/11 investigation is the organizer will also speak. They will present evidence that proves that explosives, not fires, caused the collapse of the Twin Towers after the Memorial Service.

See directions at http://www.caldwell.edu/about_caldwell /directions. aspx

Due to limited seating please RSVP by calling 973-228-2258. Suggested donation is $15 which will include a copy of the DVD "Zero", plus a copy of the 9/11 Citizen's Commission Report.

Please spread the word!

Looking forward,

Les Jamieson

Comment

No one is here!!!!!!

NYsentinel have you noticed that you are the only one contributing to this thread? I started to read it but to be honest after reading a few of your postings more than twice I just can't follow what you are saying. And posting someone' name, address and directions to their home could get you in a world of trouble. It also looks like you are coping posts directly from another site, also a big NO NO.

Comment

Lets see what we have so far:

1. Three people died in connection to crminals misrepresenting
                  themselves as "truth seekers.

2. Conspieracy to defraud the public via misrepresenting

3. Evidence of foul play is entered Re: The late Danny Wallace.

I kept my promise to Danny Wallace at his wake
                  amd at the tribute that I would get the bottom
                  of his demise.

I did my job

Paul Isaac (NYsentinel)
                  FDNY Aux Fire Corps

Comment

Yeah

I can see where the suspicious death of
                    911 firemans son would be considered "Crap"

I can see where jerkoff using confidence sceem
                    to defraud the public using "911 truth and "helping dying
                    911 first responders" would be consodered "crap"

This is the reason they've been getting away with
                    for sooooool long because instead of looking at the message
                    we are tooooo busy insulting the messanger.

This was the same "crap" that happened when the brownshirts
                    took to the streets in Germany. Now they wear "yellow security shirts"
                    amd they protect the celebrity "truth seekers" as they yell "the government did it"

Yeah lets shoot the messenger for bringing out
                    the "Crap"

Wake up from your slumber

God Bless

Paul Isaac (NYsentinel$
                    FDNY Aux Fire Corps

Comment

1. Address is for the police

2. If you would like to see "the new brownshirts"
                      Google: Dylan Avery vs Nico Haupt video (youtube)
                      notice the yellow shirted security "stormtroopers"
                      please also notice whatlooks lile sabrina rivera
                      wearing FDNY Lt Robert Wallaces uniform shirt.

Paul (NYsentine)
                      FDNY Aux Fire Corps

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                      Working...