Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HFRH28
    replied
    What i said, i read in the NC general statute. Im going to school to be a state trooper, so i should be learning them pretty well, Although, i dont believe a trooper will bother non chiefs for having a lightbar.

Leave a comment:

• lt6206
    replied
    You are correct about the wigwags and sirens however anyone, according to NC law may have a light bar. It goes back to the departments to decide in the SOG's who if anyone is allowed to have a light bar on their POV.

Leave a comment:

• HFRH28
    replied
    Only Chief or Asst Chief can have/run a siren, lightbar, or wig-wags on a POV.

Leave a comment:

• lt6206
    replied
    expir985 is correct... As far as the state of NC is concerned you must be a chief officer to run a siren in a POV.

Leave a comment:

• DiversGuy
    replied
    you might want to check on this, but i believe you also need to have a station affiliation plate on the front of your vehicle. i was always told you needed that. also check your dept as they may have their own policies as well. ours has ones such as you can only use them in your station's district and a certain level of station training had to have been met.

Leave a comment:

• explr985
    replied
    Can't break traffic laws, only chiefs can have sirens.

Leave a comment:

• Jedimike007
    started a topic lights/siren?

lights/siren?

'A there, just curious as to what North Carolina's laws are for lights/siren in POV's for vollies.

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X