Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Njtf-1

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    you get one week of training which every team member goes thru, basic stuff after that anything goes for the section your assigned to.
    Peace to our fallen brothers...

    9/11/01 NYC WTC

    7/4/02 Gloucester City, NJ

    -=IACOJ=- The proof is in the crust

    ......Work hard, play hard, and always have fun along the way......

    Comment


    • #17
      kool thats what i thought i was like....thanks

      Comment


      • #18
        i have been filling out the app. and have one question....there is a w-9 form, i was reading the sheet that tell me what to put and it seems like its for vendors??? do i still fill out the top part of this???? and what is it for exactly?? jw just have to get the dr to sign off and that part is done. what certs should li send in??? should i send them all???


        thanks agin

        Comment


        • #19
          just fill out the top part, this is if we get paid by any chance.. as for the Doctor's part any doctor can sign it, make copies of all your certs no matter what it is.
          Peace to our fallen brothers...

          9/11/01 NYC WTC

          7/4/02 Gloucester City, NJ

          -=IACOJ=- The proof is in the crust

          ......Work hard, play hard, and always have fun along the way......

          Comment


          • #20
            hello all..........................

            Comment


            • #21
              hello to you too

              just an update got the app filled out just have to get signed off by my sponser this weekend at our rope II class then its off to the mail for it! thank for the help everyone i hope i can get on to the team....so i can sare my know how and gain lots more!!!! one other thing dose TF-1 if i got on give out any tryp of gear?? i just had my local fd buy me a helmet and rope gloves being that we are going to start trainning more....jw tho!

              thank
              keep it safe everyone!

              Comment


              • #22
                So you get paid for callups/training? I am short on cash as it is, and cant volunteer much more of my time, but this looks very intresting and a good learning experience
                AJ, MICP, FireMedic
                Member, IACOJ.
                FTM-PTB-EGH-DTRT-RFB-KTF
                This message has been made longer, in part from a grant from the You Are a Freaking Moron Foundation.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by BLSboy
                  So you get paid for callups/training? I am short on cash as it is, and cant volunteer much more of my time, but this looks very intresting and a good learning experience
                  The pay is great all training and personal equipment is paid for as for getting paid to go to training/deployments, yes if it's federal disaster ie: 9/11/01 other then that no, unless you have an understanding with your employer where they will pay you while on deployment during your the time you would be working.
                  Peace to our fallen brothers...

                  9/11/01 NYC WTC

                  7/4/02 Gloucester City, NJ

                  -=IACOJ=- The proof is in the crust

                  ......Work hard, play hard, and always have fun along the way......

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    hey everyone i have all the app and such filled out just have to see the dr. but i was over hearing a few guys talk today about a meeting they were at and how the team might be in some money wose??? can anyone put the rumors to rest??? is i going to be worth it to try and get on??? i really want to get on the team and gain the skills and such...i dunno if this is all just rumors or what thats all.....jw i guess!!


                    thanks again!!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      PM me for info, yes it's worth getting the team.

                      the budget for the task force is a state line item, and it's just rumors.




                      Originally posted by nozzlenut264
                      hey everyone i have all the app and such filled out just have to see the dr. but i was over hearing a few guys talk today about a meeting they were at and how the team might be in some money wose??? can anyone put the rumors to rest??? is i going to be worth it to try and get on??? i really want to get on the team and gain the skills and such...i dunno if this is all just rumors or what thats all.....jw i guess!!


                      thanks again!!
                      Last edited by NJTF1Bowman; 10-28-2006, 07:35 AM.
                      Peace to our fallen brothers...

                      9/11/01 NYC WTC

                      7/4/02 Gloucester City, NJ

                      -=IACOJ=- The proof is in the crust

                      ......Work hard, play hard, and always have fun along the way......

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        heyy i cant figure out how to pm you.......any help??? thanks i was hoping that they are just some rumors after working hard on the app and all.....just got done with rope II ttoday.....well keep it safe!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Just click on my screen name.


                          Originally posted by nozzlenut264
                          heyy i cant figure out how to pm you.......any help??? thanks i was hoping that they are just some rumors after working hard on the app and all.....just got done with rope II ttoday.....well keep it safe!
                          Peace to our fallen brothers...

                          9/11/01 NYC WTC

                          7/4/02 Gloucester City, NJ

                          -=IACOJ=- The proof is in the crust

                          ......Work hard, play hard, and always have fun along the way......

                          Comment

                          300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

                          Collapse

                          Upper 300x250

                          Collapse

                          Taboola

                          Collapse

                          Leader

                          Collapse
                          Working...
                          X