Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Firehouse.com Forum Rules & Guidelines

Forum Rules & Guidelines

Not Permitted or Tolerated:
• Advertising and/or links of commercial, for-profit websites, products, and/or services is not permitted. If you have a need to advertise on Firehouse.com please contact [email protected]
• Fighting/arguing
• Cyber-bullying
• Swearing
• Name-calling and/or personal attacks
• Spamming
• Typing in all CAPS
• “l33t speak” - Substituting characters for letters in an effort to represent a word or phrase. (example: M*****ive)
• Distribution of another person’s personal information, regardless of whether or not said information is public knowledge and whether or not an individual has permission to post said personal information
• Piracy advocation of any kind
• Racist, sexual, hate type defamatory, religious, political, or sexual commentary.
• Multiple forum accounts

Forum Posting Guidelines:

Posts must be on-topic, non-disruptive and relevant to the firefighting community. Post only in a mature and responsible way that contributes to the discussion at hand. Posting relevant information, helpful suggestions and/or constructive criticism is a great way to contribute to the community.

Post in the correct forum and have clear titles for your threads.

Please post in English or provide a translation.

There are moderators and admins who handle these forums with care, do not resort to self-help, instead please utilize the reporting option. Be mature and responsible for yourself and your posts. If you are offended by another member utilize the reporting option. All reported posts will be addressed and dealt with as deemed appropriate by Firehouse.com staff.

Firehouse.com Moderation Process:
Effective immediately, the following moderation process will take effect. User(s) whose posts are determined by Firehouse.com staff to be in violation of any of the rules above will EARN the following reprimand(s) in the moderation process:
1. An initial warning will be issued.
2. A Final Warning will be issued if a user is found to be in violation a second time.
3. A 3-day suspension will be issued if the user continues to break the forum rules.
4. A 45-day suspension will be issued if the user is found to be a habitual rule breaker.
5. Habitual rule breakers that have exhausted all of the above will receive a permanent life-time ban that will be strictly enforced. Reinstatement will not be allowed – there is no appeal process.

Subsequent accounts created in an effort to side-step the rules and moderation process are subject to automatic removal without notice. Firehouse.com reserves the right to expedite the reprimand process for any users as it is deemed necessary. Any user in the moderation process may be required to review and agree to by email the terms and conditions listed above before their account is re-instated (except for those that are banned).

Firehouse.com reserves the right to edit and/or remove any post or member, at any time, for any reason without notice. Firehouse.com also reserves the right to warn, suspend, and/or ban, any member, at any time, for any reason.

Firehouse.com values the active participation we have in our forums. Please ensure your posts are tasteful and tactful. Thank you very much for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Michigan FFs where are you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan FFs where are you?

Yes we are in Ohio but my husband is on Morenci Michigans fire dept. Fayette is located right on the MI/OH border. He responds from home to fires in the Morenci area, he is also a member of the RIT team up there.

So where is everyone from??
    sigpicJami Sue

facebook.com/firechick337

Live each day as if it were your last!

Ember Lou loves all of her firefighter families!

GFFD forever!!

Gorham-Fayette Fire Explorers Rock!!

Hey there. I'm north of Detroit about 25 miles north of Detroit.

Cheers,

Tom

Comment

Nice to meet ya!
      sigpicJami Sue

facebook.com/firechick337

Live each day as if it were your last!

Ember Lou loves all of her firefighter families!

GFFD forever!!

Gorham-Fayette Fire Explorers Rock!!

Comment

go big blue

Comment

Deerfield TWP Vol. Fire Dept.(a bit west of Dundee, Monroe Co.) Not a member yet but hope to be when im 18.
          IACOJ member.

Comment

The Michigan FF's are out here! The Michigan - Ohio comibination is close to my heart. I grew up in Michigan, moved to Versailles Ohio not long after graduating high school. I was on the Versailles Fire Department for nine years and then moved back to Michigan. I've been a firefighter in Michigan ever since. I can't win when it comes to the Ohio State, Michigan game, both sides hate me!

Comment

Bedford here which butts up to toledo. Real close to dundee there actually i work in dundee so thats kinda crazy

Comment

Originally posted by jlyelverton
                Bedford here which butts up to toledo. Real close to dundee there actually i work in dundee so thats kinda crazy
                Hey your real close to me then! Nice to meet some one close by.
                IACOJ member.

Comment

Hay there from Monroe Twp MI Between Monroe city and lasale. How are you people? Are you looking forword to spring? I had enough of the cold. But I do like the snow just not the bitter cold.

Comment

Hello from Bay Mills Vounteer Fire.
                    We are located 25 miles west of Sault Sainte Marie in the U.P.

Comment

G.T.R.F.D. is here too.

Comment

Highland Park is here and yes we are still going strong!!!
                        Thrown Down or Get Out!!!

Comment

Wheatland twp. here. We are located in Mecosta county between Big Rapids and Mt. Pleasant, near the middle of the lower peninsula.
                          "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting that vote." -Benjamin franklin

"There is nothing wrong with America that can not be cured with what is right with America" -Henry Clay

Comment

anybody hiring?

Comment

hello from a little farther north. I am about half way between traverse city and grayling...or cadillac and kalkaska, however you look at it. I use to work in monroe installing natural gas lines.....first job in the area was Cabella's over in Dundee............anyway, If yah ever get up this way, I will give ya the tour of our 108 sq miles of jackpine and blow sand.............and yes it is still snowing up here even though we had a 5 acre grass fire again today.....you cant fix stupid...

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X