Open Door Policy - Recruitment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must need a Kelly McGinnis rebutal...

First of all, you can e-mail this guy instead of posting.

I'm sure you have something else in mind, want to make fun of me, or just...

Honest to God, if you need help interpreting anything I post, but understanably if you can't intrepret anything anyone else's posts, then something is wrong with you or it's you have something else in mind, are playing games with girls life, or could care less if she stays out of trouble, makes money to support herself, or makes a fool out of herself.

Not unless it's women's rights and now this guy says "she's a good looking girl" that is actually terrorism, but it's better and funnier when he says "he's a good looking boy" at good looking men. The movie just came in for those things, until he starts goofing off, and at least isn't mad for the movie theater.

That's stupid to put me through things to see if I will come through, what you can learn, or what I can do becasue it's at my expense. Here's something for you to intrepret, such as being legally responsible for causing anyone to make purchases or spend money while you are putting them through these things, in addition to any expense, debt, or breaking of the law that is not normal.

Now we are getting off base, makes no sense for a message board about an open door policy, and is why I listed firehouse.com as part of the internet lawsuit on www.wellstonforum.com/4d

The out was called.

Sincerely,
    Becky

Comment

OMG! havent you figured out in 2 years that nobody cared then and we still dont care!
      Firefighting is not just a job, its a way of life........
      IACOJ

SORRY FELLAS, NO TIKI BAR HERE!

Comment

Here's how much I care...

Here's how much I care...

http://cms.firehouse.com/forums2/mem...type=allthread

Sincerely,
        Center

Comment

If you put 1000 monkeys on 1000 typewriters.....

It's been a loooong time since I've not been able to deciper/translate someone's post. In this case I haven't been able to make sense of anything you've written. The smartest thing you've posted here was:
          I feel better not reading this or postig here, as I do not intend to be a fire fighter again or have anything to do with fire, rescue, EMS, or anything medical.
          Steve Gallagher
          IACOJ BOT
          ----------------------------
          "I don't apologize for anything. When I make a mistake, I take the blame and go on from there." - Woody Hayes

Comment

uhmmmmmmmmmmmmm uh ya ..........and stuff ..........
            IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
            Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
            ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
            RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
            LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
            I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
            "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
            http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Comment

Someone needs to clear the air................

And I guess that will be me. Back on page one, I asked for clarifying info. I did not get any. Later there was a remark about the Maryland State Firemen's Association, and not being able to re-apply. Totally Wrong. The MSFA has absolutely nothing to do with individual VFD's Membership policies. Any organization in the state of Maryland can do anything they want regarding membership policy, as long as they do not violate Federal Anti-discrimination Laws. In fact, under current law, an "open door" policy would be illegal. My second post, page 2, explains our application process, and it is still the same today, as it was when I posted it. And the real suprise is that it won't be changing.
              Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
              In memory of
              Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
              Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
              Working...
              X