Another P.G. county accademy class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another P.G. county accademy class

Just wondering f there is going to be another class anytime soon. I am number 26 on the list and got passed up in the first clas. I think being out of state didnt help me any. Hey hwoods hear anything. Thanks guys.....

Christ!!...when you said out of state i thought you ment somewhere close. But NY!!! God why dont you get a job up there???
    Rescue Squad 12 to FireAlarm!!.....Squad 12?.....Give Me The 3 Alram!!!!!!

Comment

Hey NY is only six and a half hours away. The job market for firefighters up here isnt too good these days. So in my opinion 6 and a half hours is a small price to pay for the job i want.

Comment

I Dunno...............

I don't have a clue what's up with hiring these days. We are dealing with a budget "Crisis" again. Little income, Lotta outgo, and that has curtailed hiring in County Government (all of it, not just FD). On a different note, living in NY is no big deal, we don't care where you live. There is some scuttlebutt out there that says we're going back to hiring Paramedics and Firefighters separately, and canning the "crosstrained" type of position. Anything comes up, I'll post on it. Stay Safe....
        Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
        In memory of
        Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
        Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X