Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone in Maine have access to the web?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CaptainGonzo
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim917
    Well Captain, I knew from some of your previous posts that you were old. But I didn't think even YOU would remember life before 1820! Over the last 186 years we made substantial progress in learning how to speak without the funny accent and learning how to drive without them funny circles you call rotary's. Unfortunately someone in Maine spilled the beans (not the molasses - that was Boston) and all kinds of folks are moving in now.

And they expect all the services that had in Taxachusetts.

Ayuh.. and you cahn't get to thea from heah!

Leave a comment:

• Nick SBFD 6
    replied
    I don't know how you can call Mass "Taxachusetts" when Maine's Taxes are OUT OF CONTROL! Being the second highest taxed state in the country and all. Mass isn't even close.

-Nick

Leave a comment:

• Jim917
    replied
    Originally posted by CaptainGonzo
    What do you mean.. it was Northern Massachusetts at one time!
    Well Captain, I knew from some of your previous posts that you were old. But I didn't think even YOU would remember life before 1820! Over the last 186 years we made substantial progress in learning how to speak without the funny accent and learning how to drive without them funny circles you call rotary's. Unfortunately someone in Maine spilled the beans (not the molasses - that was Boston) and all kinds of folks are moving in now.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainGonzo
    replied
    Down in York County, which is fast becoming Northern Massachusetts.
    What do you mean.. it was Northern Massachusetts at one time!

Leave a comment:

• KeithA8
    replied
    Jim,
    I have some land in Alfred which is not to far from you. I almost moved there several years ago.

Leave a comment:

• Jim917
    replied
    Down in York County, which is fast becoming Northern Massachusetts.

Leave a comment:

• KeithA8
    replied
    NICE!!! Where are you from?

Leave a comment:

• Jim917
    replied
    Unfortunately I have to work for a living. One of the perks of the job a nice high speed web connection. So, one thing leads to another.

Leave a comment:

• KeithA8
    replied
    Jim your absolutly right, I forgot! So what are you doing out of your hibernation cave?

Leave a comment:

• Jim917
    replied
    Keith, Maine is closed for the winter. Try your request again in the 7 day period known as spring (or mud season) and the 14 day period known as summah (or black fly season).

I suspect you've been too long away to remember what hibernation is really like.

Leave a comment:

• KeithA8
    started a topic Does anyone in Maine have access to the web?

Does anyone in Maine have access to the web?

I've noticed that there is NO activity on this forum. It makes me wonder if anyone in Maine has access to the web. Certainly no one north of Bangor does. I realize they just got electricity 4 years ago but come on. Put the toilet inside and stoke the wood stove. It's going to be a loooooooooong winter.

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X