Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeithA8
    replied
    Oh that would explain why I never heard of it. I thought I new Maine pretty well until you posted. LOL. Now I'm realy wondering where the hell everyone from Maine is? It is hunting season right now so maybe everyone is in the woods.

Leave a comment:

• tfpd109
    replied
    Ahh, we misunderstood eachother I'm sure. I'm from Illinois. I was just hlping out the Maine forum on here If you want though, come on down (or over I suppose) to illinois and I'll be glad to show ya around!

Leave a comment:

• KeithA8
    replied
    I never heard of it. Sorry. I go up to northern Maine alot and I have some land in Alfred which is in southern Maine. I also have a cousin next to Freeport so I stop there all the time. I love Maine! I almost moved there several years ago. I got hired in Portland but couldn't afford the HUGE pay cut so I stayed here in Connecticut.

Leave a comment:

• tfpd109
    replied
    I am from the Champaign/Urbana area, Tolono to be exact. Its in the east central part of the state.

Leave a comment:

• KeithA8
    replied
    tfpd109:
    My entire family is from up there so I know how it is but holly flippin A. Where are you from?

Leave a comment:

• tfpd109
    replied
    Keith, sorry man, not from the area, but that was pretty damn funny! Hope you Maine guys can liven this place up!!! Later Bro!

Leave a comment:

• KeithA8
    replied
    Anyone? Bueler? Anyone? No? It sure is quite in here. I think I hear a moose farting.

Leave a comment:

• KeithA8
    replied
    Maybe no one in Maine has a computer. HELLOOoooo! I heard an echo.

Leave a comment:

• KeithA8
    replied
    I guess not.

Leave a comment:

• KeithA8
    started a topic Aroostook

Aroostook

Any one here from the "county"?

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250