Military Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Military Experience

I have a question, I have been a firefighter in the military for about five years now, 4 of those were riding the rescue rig, and I should be out of the military by next year. I have good knowledge about the fire ground, I have the following certs.- FF 1, 2/ AARF/ Driver operator pumper, and mobile water/ Telecumunicator 1, 2/ rescue technician 1, and confined space / water rescue, SCUBA qualified, hazmat technician, Texas state EMT-B, and space shuttle rescue (this wont be much help I think, lol) What I was wondering if any of this matters in applying for a fire department? I realize there is no better job then a firefighter, so I am just hoping I won’t have to start all over again. I am looking to go work in Indiana, It is hard to get any info being deployed overseas but I would appreciate any help I can get no matter what state thank you

Contact the Indianapolis International Airport FD. They just broke ground on a new station and are going to be hiring over the next few years.

Comment

Thank you, would you happen to have a contact? i looked on line but our search capabilitys are limited,thank you

Comment

317-487-5086 is the phone number for the department.

Comment

Thanks,i will have to wait till i get back from here, i appriciate your help

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X