X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kprsn1
    replied
    Originally posted by firemedickyle View Post
    It was told from our EMS System Coordinator, that the hold up with no state test dates is the STATE BUDGET!!!!!!!!!! Since nobody can get there head out of there *** in Springfield, there will be no state paramedic test till the budget is solved. The current contract with the testing company expired on June 30th. A new contract was signed but will not go into effect until the budget is signed.
    Yep, I called the IDPH last week to ask why there are no tests being scheduled and was told the same thing. It's everything, EMT-P,I,B. You name it, it's stuck in limbo. The lady I spoke to said to contact my state legislator to complain.

Leave a comment:

• ChicagoAnthony
    replied
    what program was that? good stuff

Leave a comment:

• BIGBOS1
    replied
    34 out of 34 of our class passed

Leave a comment:

• firemedickyle
    replied
    It was told from our EMS System Coordinator, that the hold up with no state test dates is the STATE BUDGET!!!!!!!!!! Since nobody can get there head out of there *** in Springfield, there will be no state paramedic test till the budget is solved. The current contract with the testing company expired on June 30th. A new contract was signed but will not go into effect until the budget is signed.

Leave a comment:

• KegsAnEggs
    replied
    5 of 5 passed the exam from the Parkland College program in Champaign IL with scores averaging in the 80's. We took the exam on June 23rd 2007. Still waiting for our IDPH licenses of course. Told it could take until middle August to obtain them.

JP

Leave a comment:

• cifallout123
    replied
    I took mine june 30th. 8 out of 20 failed, and only 3 out of 17 from another hospital that took the test with us passed. Next tuesday there is an "emergency" meeting with a bunch of chiefs/medical officers and the idph which i heard about from a reliable source in the ems field.

Leave a comment:

• kmyrs97
    replied
    Done and Done

Took the test on June 16th and got the results back last Friday 80%
    It was a pretty tough test, but I guess the company that was giving the test contract expired, so they don't know when the next test will be given. Good luck to everyone.

Leave a comment:

• 27Truckie
    replied
    So how did you 8 do?

Leave a comment:

• FFMD1983
    replied
    I got my results back exactly one week later. About 8 EMT's from my system just took it last week and 6 of them also got their results back one week later. Good luck guys!

Leave a comment:

• emt102
    replied
    65% fail why did you take it, if so what did you think

Leave a comment:

• 27Truckie
    replied
    is that 65% pass or 65% fail

Leave a comment:

• DjInferno
    replied
    haha. Well this is Boczek, so yeah needless to say we took the same test. So we are pretty much screwed if we don't get our results back pretty quick huh? Kinda sucks that this attempt counts against us if the state has no confidence in their testing agency. Oh well, at least afterwards was a good time! You missed on some crazy games of Big Game Hunter!

Leave a comment:

• emt102
    replied
    testing

im sure we did, its sloat, i contacted the test ctr. and idph, i guess the contract between the testing service and idph ends at the end of june, which means no more test for a while, the next test is june 16th in carbondale but its hard to register for it when it takes 2- 4 weeks for our results from the last time, funny how that works huh. the past fail rate is 65% accordinging to dr gaines assistant in springfield, let me know if anyone hears different.........

Leave a comment:

• DjInferno
    replied
    Where did you take the test at EMT102?? We may have been at the same one! I though the exact same thing about it.

Leave a comment:

• emt102
    replied
    Test Results

Originally posted by FFMD1983 View Post
    I took the test Mar. 24th at ISU. I got a 75% Its decieving because I walked away really thinking that I got at least an 85, but it was pretty tough. If anyone wants any info on what I remember from it, private message me and I will try to help you out!
    I TOOK THE SAME TEST EXTREMELY HARD WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO DIAGNOSE AIDS, FOR EXAMPLE, MY QUESTION IS ABOUT HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET YOUR TEST RESULTS, SO I CAN SIGN UP FOR THE NEXT ONE,)HAHA)

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X