• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is that 65% pass or 65% fail

Comment

65% fail why did you take it, if so what did you think

Comment

I got my results back exactly one week later. About 8 EMT's from my system just took it last week and 6 of them also got their results back one week later. Good luck guys!

Comment

So how did you 8 do?

Comment

Done and Done

Took the test on June 16th and got the results back last Friday 80%
            It was a pretty tough test, but I guess the company that was giving the test contract expired, so they don't know when the next test will be given. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

I took mine june 30th. 8 out of 20 failed, and only 3 out of 17 from another hospital that took the test with us passed. Next tuesday there is an "emergency" meeting with a bunch of chiefs/medical officers and the idph which i heard about from a reliable source in the ems field.

Comment

5 of 5 passed the exam from the Parkland College program in Champaign IL with scores averaging in the 80's. We took the exam on June 23rd 2007. Still waiting for our IDPH licenses of course. Told it could take until middle August to obtain them.

JP

Comment

It was told from our EMS System Coordinator, that the hold up with no state test dates is the STATE BUDGET!!!!!!!!!! Since nobody can get there head out of there *** in Springfield, there will be no state paramedic test till the budget is solved. The current contract with the testing company expired on June 30th. A new contract was signed but will not go into effect until the budget is signed.

Comment

34 out of 34 of our class passed

Comment

what program was that? good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by firemedickyle View Post
                        It was told from our EMS System Coordinator, that the hold up with no state test dates is the STATE BUDGET!!!!!!!!!! Since nobody can get there head out of there *** in Springfield, there will be no state paramedic test till the budget is solved. The current contract with the testing company expired on June 30th. A new contract was signed but will not go into effect until the budget is signed.
                        Yep, I called the IDPH last week to ask why there are no tests being scheduled and was told the same thing. It's everything, EMT-P,I,B. You name it, it's stuck in limbo. The lady I spoke to said to contact my state legislator to complain.
                        SFPD Member MABAS Division 47
                        Told my wife I'm at work. Told my boss I'm sick. I'm really at the fire station.
                        I.A.C.O.J.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X