We're in the club!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're in the club!!!

After years of trying and putting in for grants we were announced yesterday. We are getting all new packs, a fill station and a cascade system for the squad. We are going with scott 4.5 and everyone will have there own mask. What does everyone do to assure that the mask leaves with you. I know it happens and i have seen it happen so any ideas, or advice on what works at your house would be great.

Congrats! Nice to see all the hard work paid off.
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

Originally posted by efd824 View Post
      What does everyone do to assure that the mask leaves with you. I know it happens and i have seen it happen so any ideas, or advice on what works at your house would be great.
      Have them put it on before they leave the station.
      That oughta do it.
      CR
      Visit www.iacoj.com
      Remember Bradley Golden (9/25/01)
      RIP HOF Robert J. Compton(ENG6511)

Comment

I think we are getting mask bags and then clips for the coats so they will be with you. When we roll on rescues we take our gear but never wear it, unless its cold and you throw on your coat. Pants are in the back of the squad, I think we have a few spare masks on the engine just in case the face piece is still at the station.

Comment

Hey, efd;
          I forgot to tell you that your dad came up and talked to me the other day.
          So if he asks you about it, deny it.
          CR
          Visit www.iacoj.com
          Remember Bradley Golden (9/25/01)
          RIP HOF Robert J. Compton(ENG6511)

Comment

Chick,

Congrats on the grant. We are 0 for life, applied for 300,000 dollars of new SCBA's this year. Typically we jump to either the engine or ambo, so a lot of the guys carry a tool bag to keep their mask, spare gloves, MABAS CBRN mask, and all that crap in. I just stuff my mask in my boot. The engines have 2 or 3 extra masks on them, ambos have at least one. Seems to work.
            IACOJ, Flatlander Division

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X