List of testing depts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of testing depts

Does anyone know where you can go to find a list of Departments that are testing this year? Or if anyone knows of some could you PM me and let me know. Thanks!

fireemployment.com lists every dept. has them split up paid, volly, and paid/volly combo. they give links to every dept that has one. i found it helpful w/ my search.

Comment

publicsafetyrecruitment.com. very helpful!! you can even apply for depts online.

Comment

FF testing

I know Bloomingdale, Minooka, LaGrange, Plainfield, and Elmhurst are doing a consortium at COD. Hanover Park is looking for part-timers.

You can also try Fire Hire Illinois...
        http://www.firehireillinois.com/index.htm

You may also want attend one of the CPAT tests. Go to SUFD.org for more info.

Good LucK.

Comment

Des Plaines

All applicants will be required to be IDPH licensed Paramedics at the time of the written examination. Applicant must provide a current copy of their license with their completed application.

Must be a U.S. citizen
          Must have vision correctable to 20/20
          No Felony Convictions
          High School Diploma or GED
          Valid Driver's License
          Residency within Illinois within 6 months of appointment
          21 to under 35 years as of March 3, 2007 unless exempt by statute
          IDPH Paramedic License
          There is a $25.00 non-refundable application fee. The application process will be handled by the consultant PUBLIC SAFETY RECRUITMENT and the application and information can be found at this website. Application and required documents are due by February 21, 2007 at 12 noon.

The written test will be held on March 3, 2007 in the cafeteria at Maine West High School. The physical agility test will be held on March 17, 2007 at Fire Station Three. Applications and additional information will be available after Jan 1, 2007.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X