ID Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ID Cards

Anyone know where to get plastic badges / ID cards?? The guys here are having problems getting them made because the place they use takes forever to get ahold of and just never gets around to doing it.

Anyone know of a source? Something limilar to a drivers license with a couple lines of info is all we are after.

ID Cards

Please excuse the intrusion into the Illinois forum by a Dakotan, but you might try www.idville.com Have seen their card printing systems before and they worked well. The card printers arn't cheap. I have used the inkjet card printers before and the cards didn't hold up very well, but the more expensive style printers work very well.
    Rick Gustad - Chief
    Platte Volunteer Fire Department
    www.plattevfd.com

Comment

Here what we do. I use an ID program located on Microsoft Picture IT. I make the ID's and print them on name badge size stickers. I then go to Wal-Mart and get a bunch of gift cards and place the ID's on the gift cards. On the back I print a statement about using blue lights in personal vehicles, instead of keeping a letter in the car. I then laminate the entire card, front and back. They hold up very well. If you want to send me an email I will send you a sample ID. [email protected]

Comment

Local phone company makes ours for us. We provide them the pictures on a CD and they do the rest free of charge.
        Proudly serving as Vice-President of the Illinois Delegation of the IACOJ

Comment

We have our own card printer and software. I don't remember what company makes, but I can by tomorrow when I stop by the station.

Comment

I have heard that some local police or sheriff's departments will make the ID's..if they already have that ability. If not, check with the DMV, they may know something or maybe even hook ya up.

DJ
            DJ

IAFF L738
            www.iafflocal738.org

IACOJ

Comment

Knox County FDs ID cards

Sgt. Kip Canfield (retired) of the Galesburg Poilce Dept used to do them for any Fire Dept. in Knox County and said that when he retired they would still do them free of charge...just call PSB and ask who is in charge of that now.

Comment

Henry co police use to do it. The DMV might work, I know they store your pic in there computer, that's where they got mine for the FOID card. Chris, nice job on the 10-50 the other day, little dissapointed you didn't call the big guns, but than again we get enough of that.

Comment

Thanks guys! I will call on them Monday and see what I find out.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X