Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tower19
    replied
    i guess dish must be region by region i live sw of chicago and have dish and have abc

Leave a comment:

• GFPD23
    replied
    I have found one way to watch some of the network shows. I just goto the website and watch the show on the internet. It does help to have broadband though. Just a thought!

Leave a comment:

• GFPD23
    replied
    Yes I hate to admit it but my girlfriend is going to miss The ABC shows. I Don't agree with it at all. If she is unhappy then i am unhappy. LOL!

Leave a comment:

• jboczek
    replied
    I've got Dish but get the St. Louis locals. No problems for me. Except for sleet messing up Ch. 2's dishes. I do lose satellite 110 occassionally. I assume it's the weather.
    What's the matter 80, gonna miss Desperate Housewives?

Leave a comment:

• LVFD301
    replied
    At least on Direct, if you are not in a off the Air area, where you could recieve ABC with a regular antenna, and there is no "local" ABC affililate,
    YOU CAN GET distant ABC, ie Chicago, or West Coast.

The ruling is only supposed to affect if there is a local affiliate.

Leave a comment:

• 80FIRE
    started a topic Dish Network

Dish Network

Anybody else in the same boat we are in with the "extended local network" isssue. As of tonight I can no longer get ABC out of Chicago and we have no local ABC station. If you are effected by this as well make sure to contact your Federal Senators and Reps. to complain and ask them to support current legislation to allow us access to networks that are not available locally.

I am not very happy that this has happened because several of my favorite shows are on ABC.

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X