Dish Network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dish Network

Anybody else in the same boat we are in with the "extended local network" isssue. As of tonight I can no longer get ABC out of Chicago and we have no local ABC station. If you are effected by this as well make sure to contact your Federal Senators and Reps. to complain and ask them to support current legislation to allow us access to networks that are not available locally.

I am not very happy that this has happened because several of my favorite shows are on ABC.
    Proudly serving as Vice-President of the Illinois Delegation of the IACOJ

At least on Direct, if you are not in a off the Air area, where you could recieve ABC with a regular antenna, and there is no "local" ABC affililate,
    YOU CAN GET distant ABC, ie Chicago, or West Coast.

The ruling is only supposed to affect if there is a local affiliate.

Comment

I've got Dish but get the St. Louis locals. No problems for me. Except for sleet messing up Ch. 2's dishes. I do lose satellite 110 occassionally. I assume it's the weather.
      What's the matter 80, gonna miss Desperate Housewives?
      Jack Boczek, Chief
      Ashley Community Fire Protection District

FLATLANDERS FOREVER!

Comment

Yes I hate to admit it but my girlfriend is going to miss The ABC shows. I Don't agree with it at all. If she is unhappy then i am unhappy. LOL!

Comment

I have found one way to watch some of the network shows. I just goto the website and watch the show on the internet. It does help to have broadband though. Just a thought!

Comment

i guess dish must be region by region i live sw of chicago and have dish and have abc

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X