Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FDNY's John Norman & Danny Noonan in Byron

To all:

The Byron's Firemen's Association is having FDNY Special Operations Chief John Norman and Ret. FDNY Danny Noonan on Friday, November 10th (0900-1600) and Saturday, November 11th (0900-1600) to speak about fireground management and their experiences in the fire service. These gentlemen are great speakers and have been regular presenters at FDIC. This is a great opportunity for people in our area to take advantage of gaining some extra knowledge. The cost for this presentation is $10/day. This price includes lunch. For more information contact: Deputy Chief Chris Millard at 815-234-4911. Seating is limited for this event, so make your reservations soon. I hope to see you all there!

rfd599
    www.IllinoisFireStore.com

I always wondered what happened to that guy after he won that golf tournament.....
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dmleblanc; 10-15-2006, 10:19 PM.
    Chief Dwayne LeBlanc
    Paincourtville Volunteer Fire Department
    Paincourtville, LA

"I have a dream. It's not a big dream, it's just a little dream. My dream — and I hope you don't find this too crazy — is that I would like the people of this community to feel that if, God forbid, there were a fire, calling the fire department would actually be a wise thing to do. You can't have people, if their houses are burning down, saying, 'Whatever you do, don't call the fire department!' That would be bad."
    — C.D. Bales, "Roxanne"

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
    Working...
    X