Calumet City / Value City Furniture fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calumet City / Value City Furniture fire

My name is Brandon, I'm a firefighter / EMT and I'm currently enrolled in a class that deals with fire sprinkler and suppression systems. Our mid-term exam is a report based on a fire that has happened where fire sprinklers were activated and used to help contain or extinguish a fire. In search of one, I've come across the Value City Furniture store in Calumet City and noticed there had been 2 separate fires where the sprinkler system worked.
    Im looking for information on those 2 sepearte fires, pictures, information, etc. anything that will help out in my report. The problem is i live in michigan. Was Anybody there? Does anybody know anybody who was there or on the FD? im looking for reports of the fire, what they encounted, etc. I know im digging deep, but anything is better than what i have right now. Is there a number or an e-mail where i could get in touch with somebody that could be able to help me? either post here or e-mail me at [email protected]

thanks very much for all the help

I forwarded this to a CC firefighter I know. Good luck.
    IAFF-IACOJ PROUD

Comment

I don't know any CC guy personally, but they should be more than happy to help. Just try giving them a call.
      www.iaff2625.org
      http://twitter.com/Local_2625
      http://www.facebook.com/IAFF2625

Comment

Connections

Brandon has been connected to those who can help him. (At least I hope so)
        IAFF-IACOJ PROUD

Comment

yes i have been helped so far. thank you very mcuh. im only 300 miles from the place so im trying to get in touch with the VCF store manager, ambye i can get a tour and some pictures. but 300 miles is like a 5 hour drive..
          maybe

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X