IL FF II Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IL FF II Information

For those who have passed and obtained your IL FireFighter II... how long did it take before you got anything back on it? I know guys from my class that passed this in the early summer and I don't think anyone has received a cert or anything back regarding it. I passed just this past month and was curious how long I would be waiting.

Thanks!

it takes a while. It took me a little over two months. You have to remember, the key word in Office of the State Fire Marshall is STATE. They like the take their time. Probably have one guy printing them out, and 100 more watching and critiquing how he's doing it wrong. HA HA

Comment

Make sure that an application for certification has been filled out. After you pass the test, your chief needs to sign the application for certification to receive your certificate. The certificate does not come automatically.

I just had 7 of my firefighters take state tests on various subjects on 09/23/06, the results were ran on 09/28/06, mailed on 09/29/06 and we received them 09/30/06.

Comment

Thanks for the posting..it appears we may have some paperwork to finalize and no one was aware. Its been ~3.5 months if I not mistaken for some of the guys.. so I guess it wasn't the state holding up afterall.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X