Anyone else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else?

I am having trouble posting a new thread....But now I see I can.
    IAFF-IACOJ PROUD

Well i've been away from the comp. or been playing world of warcraft, so i don't know. So far I haven't had a problem, but i'll keep testing this out for you.
    An education is only wasted when the taught individual chooses not to recognize the value of the lesson.

Comment

i have been having problems too. wanted to touch base with people in here who might have won a fema grant but i cant type a new thread, it always stops and when i try and reload it says there is a duplicate thread but it never shows up.
      "Let's Roll." Todd Beamer 9/11 first soldier in the war on terror

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America. And to the republic for which it stands ONE NATION UNDER GOD indivisible,with liberty, and justice for all.

I.A.C.O.J. Probie and darn proud of it.

Comment

Well I had a different problem whe i was trying to start a new thread...my kitten jumpped on the key board and shut the comp down. Now i don't remember what i was talking about.
        An education is only wasted when the taught individual chooses not to recognize the value of the lesson.

Comment

Well I came up with something else...and no problems.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X