No announcement yet.

Cicero TEST !!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EKHABER what is your web site with the pics.

Comment

Cicero Test

I.A.F.F. Cicero Local 717's web site is:

www.ciceroiaff717.com

The left hand corner has all the pages including photo gallery, links, history, ect.

Comment

Is there a polygraph test, I dont have anything to hide I have just heard to much bad sh*t about them. And yes I have taken them before and passed, just nerve wrecking if you know what I mean.
        Last edited by 27Truck; 07-22-2006, 05:38 PM.

Comment

cicero test

I have been on since 93 and I took a polygraph, however only about half the guys hired after me had to take it, and with new town goverment, who knows.

Comment

I have heard you guys are very busy, can you post some run stats, and some stats for each rig.

Comment

cicero test

The engine Im on did about 1000 runs last year with about two structure fires or better a week.

Comment

Cicero

Hi I have been a fireman in Cicero for almost 10 years. This place is great to work for. My father retired from the city fd and did his whole tour on the west side and what he told me Cicero is just like it..I never did test for any where else,but what I heard from other people that this is the best place to work. We see a lot of action and are pretty laid back.Our union ,which I am a big supporter of has been through there share of **** in the last ten years. And the guys stuck together like glue. If you are going to test here do not let anybody intimadate you on the clout system here, that is long gone. We make great money with great benefits,and see the action.And the guys are great.Ifyou have any questions please email me at [email protected]

ALSO.........Cicero local 717 will be selling fundraiser t shirts after 7/26/06
                check our website for info

Thanks phil

Comment

fite on phil and eric.

Comment

Right on phil @eric

Comment

Seems like a great town to work for, I can't wait until the apps come out

Comment

Any idea when these applications are going to pop up?

Comment

cicero test

I heard the applications will be out in three weeks. As soon as I have definative information I will post it on the unions web site. Good luck to all.

Comment

I live about 10 minutes from central station in Cicero (but not IN cicero), im definately signing up.

Comment

Cicero test

The Town of Cicero is currently seeking application.

Check our web site on Saturday or Sunday for the requirements. The webmaster should have it posted by them.

Our site is:

www.ciceroiaff717.com

Good luck to all that apply.
                              Last edited by ekhaber; 09-22-2006, 06:54 PM. Reason: wrong site

Comment

test

click on the current events link for requirements

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X