Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trainer
    replied
    I for one will be glad when the weather turns, I'm ready for my winter vacation, besides no corn to pick, no harley ridden, no golf, then maybe just maybe I'll be able to ...GET AHOLD OF A TRUSTEE!

Leave a comment:

• jboczek
    replied
    CR, happy Birthday, even if it is a day late it still carries with is the same wishes.

Leave a comment:

• RspctFrmCalgary
    replied
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CR!!!

Nice little birthday present, hey? Impressive score!

I hope your day was filled with the love and laughter of family and friends, good food and maybe a beverage or two

Leave a comment:

• PFire23
    replied
    Happy Birthday to my favorite fellow Scorpio!!! Hope you had a great Day CR. I wish you many, many more!

Leave a comment:

• Weruj1
    replied
    well we werent askin .........Art .............HAPPY BIRTHDAY .........210 went golfin bur didnt fare as well or so he said.................any miles on the Harley ?

Leave a comment:

• medicmaster
    replied
    If ya ask me...I'd say tonight was a good night for chilli! YUMMM!

Leave a comment:

• ChiefReason
    replied
    Jay;
    To celebrate my birthday, I took the afternoon off and played a round of golf.
    Played 18 and shot an 88; 41 on the front and 47 on the back. Was driving the ball exceptionally well today. Been using Nike Distance balls and they carry great.
    CR

Leave a comment:

• ChiefReason
    replied
    They're talkin' sunny and upper 50s for the weekend.
    Golf and ridin' are a definite possibility.
    CR

Leave a comment:

• MIKEYLIKESIT
    replied
    I can wait for the first frost but...

Here's a link to a classic that used to run every year in the Chicago Tribune. It dosent appear anymore due to the fact that some people found it offensive to Native Americans, but Chief R. got me thinking about it with his post so enjoy. Injun summer

Leave a comment:

• ChiefReason
    replied
    Originally posted by jboczek
    Jorie, summer's over! It does look like we're getting a springtime thunderstorm right now. It'll warm up again in about 9 months.
    Hits the loud buzzer!
    I am not putting the golf clubs OR the motorcycle away just yet.
    INDIAN summertime in the flatlands is just around the corner.
    CR

Leave a comment:

• jaybird210
    replied
    He's coming!!!

Leave a comment:

• JorieH
    replied
    Originally posted by jboczek
    Jorie, summer's over! It does look like we're getting a springtime thunderstorm right now. It'll warm up again in about 9 months.
    Springtime? Are we goin back in time? Or is this fast forward? Either way I don't mind if we skip winter!

And Jay and Josh please no clowns this time.

Leave a comment:

• jboczek
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JorieH
    replied
    Is it still summer? Someone please say yes!

Leave a comment:

• ChiefReason
    replied
    51 and drizzly today.
    And the wife has my umbrella.
    Great weather for a bonfire, but I have to check the new burn ordinance for that one.
    CR

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X