No announcement yet.

Its summer time in the flatlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohhhhhhhh should I be insulted that my pitiful plea for honorary Illinoisan / Illini status has been pretty much ignored??????? wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

you guys are so mean NOBODY even noticed this

*head hanging, hands in pockets, kicking dirt* guess ya'll don't want me in here *wipes single tear from cheek*

Glad the nasty weather is missing ya Jay. And wow, nice of the dispatcher to let you know the warnings ended!

Its going to be disgustingly HOT here today. UGH just as I was typing that I heard the temp .... 26C/77F already and its only 10am (10am is still 10am isn't it?). Supposed to get to 33C/92F ugh ugh ugh lord help us. That means it will be 45C on my balcony instead of 35 later yipppppeeee and who knows how HOT it will be in my apartment. Generally hasn't gone much below 80 the whole past few weeks it has been hot here. The thermostat doesn't go higher than 30C (maintenance just put in a new one and now its in Celsius and Fahrenheit and sucks, I prefered just Fahr) Honest to God the thermostat maxed out the other day so that must mean it was almost 90 in here!

hmmmmmm might be a good day to go visiting the FF with few containers of ice cream in hand *wicked evil grin*

Have a great day guys.
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

Sheri-
      We are dragging our feet on your Honorary Illinoisan application because we have enough people here (including me) who suffer from diarrhea of the MOUTH!!!!!!

Sorry 'bout that, but, jiminy-Christmas, those last few posts of yours... please! I can't read all that!! (You did get extra-credit points for including pictures. Even if they didn't do much to stimulate the senses, like, say, the body-paint pix)

Josh, don't look back, bro. I'm gaining on ya!
      Omnis Cedo Domus

www.hinckleyfd.org

Comment

September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
        IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
        Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

**(BEOWWWWWWWOP) {that's 'sposed to be feedback}
          PAGING CHIEF REASON. PAGING CHIEF REASON. CHIEF REASON, PLEASE COME TO THE FRONT DESK. THAT IS ALL. **(BEOWWWWWWOP)

CR, it's 'sposed to be sunny and warm up here on Friday. What's the weather down there looking like?

I plan on tearing up the driving range tomorrow. Gotta try to get those drivers to work if I'm going to play at a legitimate course, you know.
          Last edited by jaybird210; 07-23-2003, 02:39 PM.
          Omnis Cedo Domus

www.hinckleyfd.org

Comment

tearing up the driving range tomorrow
            True statement

Comment

I have witnessed the atroscites !!!!!!!!!
              Honestly I hope you have a good time !
              IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
              Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
              ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
              RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
              LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
              I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
              "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
              http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Comment

What's all the hub-bub?
                Don't we have a weather thread somewhere?
                Sunny and 86 tomorrow.
                Bring your drivers. Bring a big bag of cash.
                It's a championship course. Some long holes.
                Check your email.
                We need to meet at nine at our fire station. It's easy to find. It's right on the corner before you turn to go "downtown".
                You're starting to worry me.
                Don't make me play with three.
                Now; if I understand correctly, a Canadien is wanting political asylum or honorary membership? Which is it?
                Oh, Jay; I almost forgot. I shot league last night. Shot a 48. My handicap gave me a 34; 2 under par.
                On second thought; bring TWO big bags of cash!
                CR
                Visit www.iacoj.com
                Remember Bradley Golden (9/25/01)
                RIP HOF Robert J. Compton(ENG6511)

Comment

Yeah. I brought two bags of cash. I gave the first one to the TOW TRUCK DRIVER who came and got me after I broke down 15 miles east of Moline (I was right close to you, lilyogi). The other bag is going to go to the mechanic. I sat on I-88 for four hours in the beautiful sunshine. Larry said I should've got the bag out and started practicing on the side of the highway. I would've if I'd had some range balls....
                  Omnis Cedo Domus

www.hinckleyfd.org

Comment

I take it that the golf outing did not go good ? and what happend to the s-10 ? blow a gasket ? the muffler bearings outa whack ? sprocket sprung............??????? let me know if you need anything.......sorry about the Birhtday Thread turning south on us ?>and thats from a "fellow" Illinoisian!
                    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
                    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
                    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
                    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
                    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
                    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
                    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
                    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Comment

Well the weather outside is frightful...

Man are we gettin pounded (again) today... I think I just saw Noah paddling by.
                      IAFF-IACOJ PROUD

Comment

Hey Jaybird, where at on I-88? I live right off of it!
                        Lilyogi

Comment

Yog, I was about five miles west of the Erie exit. There was an overpass that I went under just as the gears were flying out from under my truck, but I can't remember the name of the road.

I should of just set the POS on fire and walked away (save the clubs!!!).

Got it back yesterday, $220 later. I should stop crying. $220 for a tranny problem is damn lucky!
                          Omnis Cedo Domus

www.hinckleyfd.org

Comment

PSSSST!
                            Jaybird; sorry to hear about the cash. The way I see it; it should have been in my pocket.
                            Not to add insult to injury, but......
                            YOU STILL OWE ME A ROUND OF GOLF!
                            Sorry; I didn't mean to yell.
                            Got my back fixed. I'm ready to go.
                            Just give me a holler.
                            CR
                            Visit www.iacoj.com
                            Remember Bradley Golden (9/25/01)
                            RIP HOF Robert J. Compton(ENG6511)

Comment

You don't scare me, grandpa.

Clubs are polished. Balls are washed. Tees are sharpened. Extra pencils. The pencil is the best wood in my bag!!
                              Last edited by jaybird210; 07-31-2003, 08:44 AM.
                              Omnis Cedo Domus

www.hinckleyfd.org

Comment

Using my best Butthead voice... "He said .....his balls are washed..huh huh uhuh"
                                IAFF-IACOJ PROUD

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X