Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RspctFrmCalgary
    replied
    Can I come and play in your summer thread?

I could post some summertime type pics hehehehe *wicked evil grin*

Am I eligible yet for honorary status?

Leave a comment:

• MIKEYLIKESIT
    replied
    QUIT YOUR BITCHIN

Howdy Folks..
    Just a quick hello from Burn Camp. If you think YOU are hot. Try one of these non-air conditioned cabins ... Having a great time and it makes me proud to be from Illinois...STAY COOL

Leave a comment:

• jboczek
    replied
    Figured a Southerner better get in on this, too, but Jay pretty well covered everything. We still don't need any rain, farmers are just getting started planting beans. I'm replacing about 150 water meters in pits and having to bail water out of half of them. PC, bring your buckets down here and I'll fill them up for free.
    And I don't have the AC running in my house yet!

Leave a comment:

• jaybird210
    replied
    As I said in the meeting last week, it's as dry as a popcorn fart around here. MAYBE storms this week. Need it to rain like a cow ****ing on a flat rock. Man, I love living in the country!!!

P.S. Hi Josh!

Leave a comment:

• pcfdcap1
    replied
    You bet it's hot. I worked on a blacktop parking lot at the funeral home all day yesterday.
    We talked about grass fires in the springtime thread. There have been a few in the area in the last week. At the same time, some locations had 2+ inches too. Speaking of rain, we need some in Pearl City. I'm getting tired of watering my garden.

Leave a comment:

• MikeF25
    replied
    Why can't we ever get a fire in the spring time. Or when it is a nice 65 degrees. No we have to get them when it is 85. Even if it is just a car fire.

Ok I am done whining.

Leave a comment:

• Weruj1
    replied
    YEEEEEEHHHHHHHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !! it's fricken hot !

PS- Hi Jay and Les and Art and Larry and...................Mike
    Last edited by Weruj1; 06-24-2003, 05:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 80FIRE
    started a topic Its summer time in the flatlands

Its summer time in the flatlands

Hey everyone just thought we needed to start the summer thread. Put away the long sleve shirts and dig out the shorts. We all complained about the cold and snow in the winter thread so come on in and bitch about it being hot

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X