Summer Fire School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Larry:
    Why get out the T-Rex? Hell, our Vikings would probably do quite well!
    What was that? Sounded like something exploded. Like TNT!
    CR
    Visit www.iacoj.com
    Remember Bradley Golden (9/25/01)
    RIP HOF Robert J. Compton(ENG6511)

Comment

Okay i just spent 10min digging up this old thread, but its that time of year again. Everyone in the state should have the forms, lets get them filled out and in!. Numbers are down right now, so hop to it. I think we got a good slection of classes, all 12hrs classes are IFSI certified. this is the best school in our neck of the woods. I hope not to be premature, but it looks like( if the EPA gives there oke-doke)some classes will be live fire in a house. Just a side note, talk has it that the female instructor of the water rescue class is good looking

Comment

I have seen ZERO paperwork on the Galesburg fire school. WTF?

Nice looking instructor, eh? I hate the water, but.....
        Omnis Cedo Domus

www.hinckleyfd.org

Comment

Sorry Jay, we've had this problem in the past. IFSI sends forms to every dept in the state, do you get the calender?, is your IFSI imfo up to date? sometimes trustees get them,and belive it or not somtimes the chief gets them and doesn't pass it along. All imfo and downloadable forms are at www.wifa.homestead.com Another thing the forms don't tell you is the Mfg midway, this is not new but growing every year, looks like some great prizes to give away. Get your forms in now!, hope to see everyone there.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X