Used rescue/hazmat truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used rescue/hazmat truck

Hi We are looking for a used rescue truck. I found a Frieghtliner four door with a Saulsbary body. They say it is in Illinois does anyone know where this truck might be from? Thank you

Try asking the person who is selling the truck.

Comment

Originally posted by EastKyFF
      Translation: This truck is listed on Firetec, which gives a state location only and blurs out department names.

http://www.firetec.com/detail/RS-9747.html
      Contact the seller.

Last I knew once a department signs a contract with one of these agencies, they no longer are able to sell it themselves and must sell it through, in this case, Fire-Tec.
      Train to fight the fires you fight.

Comment

Originally posted by EastKyFF
        That's correct.
        Get anywhere with this rig? I may have some info for you on where it served.
        "Share your knowledge - it's a way to achieve immortality." - Stolen from Chase Sargent's Buddy to Boss program

Comment

I found it was purchased at auction it is located in the quad city area. I would appreciate any info. Thank you

Comment

If it was purchased at auction then it's probably not available. However I'm not far from the quads and have a few contacts but you need to give me more info like who and was it a department or private.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X