Commendation/Service Bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commendation/Service Bars

I am seeing people start to use Commendation and/or Service bars around here some on Class A uniforms. I know that there is no "set rule or standard" for color use and that it is a by dept decision. However, I was curious to see if there is any common theme in IL. Or if anyone had what any of the larger cities in IL use.
    The success of a fire department depends on the willingness of its members to put aside their differences and work for the benefit of the dept/community.

Originally posted by wcfpd2601 View Post
    I am seeing people start to use Commendation and/or Service bars around here some on Class A uniforms. I know that there is no "set rule or standard" for color use and that it is a by dept decision. However, I was curious to see if there is any common theme in IL. Or if anyone had what any of the larger cities in IL use.

Check it out Brother.

http://www.blackinton.com/home/level...?&id=27&sub=88
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Comment

Service Bars

I'd be more than happy to send our SOG for commendations and service bars. We can wear up to 9 bars out of a possible 20 or so.

Comment

Originally posted by BENV17 View Post
        I'd be more than happy to send our SOG for commendations and service bars. We can wear up to 9 bars out of a possible 20 or so.
        Do you mind shooting me a copy of your SOGs? [email protected] Thanks a bunch!

Comment

BENV17, that would be great. [email protected] thanks!
          The success of a fire department depends on the willingness of its members to put aside their differences and work for the benefit of the dept/community.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X