atlanta fire dept.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• atlanta fire dept.

i work for the baton rouge fire department and i've applied for the atlanta fire department. With all the things going on in atlanta with public safety they sent me a letter saying that they postponed the hiring process. i just looked to never get hired out there. Christmas eve i received a letter in the mail from the AFD saying they want me to come to an orientation class. I've been following the news out there and what the news says is conflicting to them sending me this letter. i know that the news might not know whats going on behind the scenes in the dept. until the chief lets them in but i just don't want to waste my time. i would like your take on what i should do. stay home or travel out there for the orientation. Thanks in advance

They are hiring some now because people are leaving because the way the mayor is screwing the fire departmrnt. I just quit Atlanta Fire in Sept, for the same reason. I loved working there it's just you have to go somewhere you are treated well for the service you provide, not knocked doen every chance they get.

Comment

Whatever came of this? Did you attend? Just curious as to what you found out if attended. Thanks!

Comment

When did you send your application in

Comment

when did you apply for afd

Comment

i just called HR and they said they aint hiring till next year? i have heard a bunch of things? anyone else know?

Comment

Anyone have any insight on the department now? I red the department has plans to have at least one recruit class this calendar year. Are things any better, worse or the same, did the city elect a new mayor?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
              Working...
              X