No announcement yet.

FL. Exam for Cert.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to all for your advice. Just found out today the state exam is May 14&15. I'm ready for it. Like y'all said we have done the big three like a million times and I can do it in my sleep, let's just hope it's like that come test day. Again,thanks.

Comment

Best of Luck to you I am hoping my OOS is the same or similar and goes well. It is scheduled for the 14th as well. Is your exam in Ocala?
      Truck Company Love

Comment

No,I'll be testing out at the county training grounds for the State exam. Good luck to you too.

Comment

If you know your stuff, don't sweat it

We did our written Monday and practical Tuesday. Everybody in our class passed the written and a few have to go to Ocala for parts of the Tripple. It was just nerves. I am 99.9999% sure that I am not one of them. I can tell you that the examiners are stern but fair. The biggest thing other than knowing your stuff is NO TALKING and LISTEN. Good luck!!

Comment

Great Job Guys

Congratulations on passing the exam!!! Outstanding work I hope my OOS exam goes well in May. I will post here to let everyone know. Thanks.
            Truck Company Love

Comment

Way to go!!!!

aces Smokeater

Comment

Thanks Lillybear and Chief Chuck. I checked the state site this morning and got the official word that I did pass the test. (93 on the written and passed the practical) Modern technology is awsome! I go to my graduation ceremony tomorrow. Now all I have to do is find a job!

Terry

Comment

Awesome job! You hsve earned your cert. it must be a relief! 1 month for me and I test, can't wait. Again, great job.

Comment

Great Job
                    Truck Company Love

Comment

I was down in Escambia County (Pensacola) in February and I have a couple of friends working for ECFR, one being a BC tell me that they are about to hire in April/May timeframe. Pensacola is alot easier to live in since the cost of living is MUCH Lower than S Florida.

Comment

My only advice for taking the State Test has already been covered. LISTEN! If you mess up one little thing (such as not keeping the written face down until the examiner tells you to flip it over), the examiner will eat you for breakfast. That's never a good thing to first thing in the morning.

Comment

Well i found out today I passed my State exam, both parts! I appreciate all of the opinions and advice from all. I have to say it feels really good to accomplish something I wanted so bad. A weight has been lifted. This is just the beginning...

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X