No announcement yet.

Orlando 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well people, the testing process is completed. Anyone that gets a call for polygraphs and medical let us know.

Weve been hearing that more than a few people outright gave up during the practical. Like, almost finished and said to themselves ?screw it, I quit?. Weird. I have no idea why someone would quit. Especially given the chances with this test. It?s likely everyone that finished the practical (given they don?t have bad stuff on their background) will make it to an interview. Blows my mind that anyone would just throw that chance away. Then again, I wouldn?t want to work with a quitter anyways so maybe it?s a good thing.

To to everyone who made it through, good on you. Keep your spirits up and be ready to work if you get on!

Comment

Originally posted by Ti11er View Post
      Well people, the testing process is completed. Anyone that gets a call for polygraphs and medical let us know.

Weve been hearing that more than a few people outright gave up during the practical. Like, almost finished and said to themselves ?screw it, I quit?. Weird. I have no idea why someone would quit. Especially given the chances with this test. It?s likely everyone that finished the practical (given they don?t have bad stuff on their background) will make it to an interview. Blows my mind that anyone would just throw that chance away. Then again, I wouldn?t want to work with a quitter anyways so maybe it?s a good thing.

To to everyone who made it through, good on you. Keep your spirits up and be ready to work if you get on!
      Filled out the final application hoping that I get an interview! Any idea on how many or when they will be starting the interview process or tips for the rest of the process?

Comment

Originally posted by gpk321 View Post

Filled out the final application hoping that I get an interview! Any idea on how many or when they will be starting the interview process or tips for the rest of the process?
        Can?t help you there. They Will ask if you were given any kind of help or info about the later process. So I don?t want to jinx ya. Just be honest and confident.

as for starting times, I have heard they want to have a class into, or possibly FINISHED with orientation by early November. So I would expect 1st polygraphs maybe in August, medical and 2nd poly in September and October respectively. Then interviews and offers late October to early November. But I?m just guessing! Good luck to those who stuck it out!

Comment

Hi, guys! I am interested in the topic, hope I will find a lot of answers

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X