Orlando 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orlando 2015

Any word on Orlando guys? Haven't heard anything since we took the agility. Thanks

When I called back in October I was told they interviewed 20-30 people and 7 were hired.

Comment

Gotcha, hopefully they get another group together before this list expires.

Comment

9 more starting in march off the current list. Probably announce the next test at end of year

Comment

New chief is re-interviewing guys on the current list. Gonna hire 1 more class of 7-10 off of it. New test being announced at end of year.

Comment

Anyone hear anything new? Are they still hiring off the current list?

Comment

Originally posted by ffmedic02 View Post
              Anyone hear anything new? Are they still hiring off the current list?
              Last I heard was a class of 8-10 to start Jan to fill all open vacancies

Comment

Last edited by G8rFF; 10-15-2015, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by G8rFF View Post
                  Interest cards should have gone out for a process starting in early 2016. But word around is they're hiring 8 or so to fill the current vacancies. Not sure if the candidates were interviewed in the past or if they're redoing those. More to come when I find anything out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ti11er View Post
                    Interest cards should have gone out for a process starting in early 2016. But word around is they're hiring 8 or so to fill the current vacancies. Not sure if the candidates were interviewed in the past or if they're redoing those. More to come when I find anything out.
                    That is correct. There has been a change in the fire chief so he wanted to re-interview candidates on the current list. There is one more new hire group that is slated to start at the end of the year of 8-10 people on the current list. Not sure if calls have been made for those positions. New hire test after that.

Comment

Does anyone know what edition of the Brady EMT book will be used?

Comment

Originally posted by PCFR10103 View Post
                        Does anyone know what edition of the Brady EMT book will be used?
                        That should have been in the email informing you of the test. If not, there WILL be an email that announces the test date, and material to study. It will most likely be 50/50 fire and EMS. so basically try and memorize whatever books they draw the questions from, because they've been known to be obscure... And hard!

Comment

Heard from training that we're slated to do live burns in the garden apartments we're currently doing yearly training in. Just smoked up rooms for now. But live burns in February for "the new guys coming on" is what I've heard. That means some of y'all are starting early January. Happy 2016, and a preemptive welcome aboard!

Comment

Orlando just opened up today. Accepting applications until January 8th

Comment

What is the average amount of people that show for the test ?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X