Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

I'm 19 and going to start taking the classes i need for my EMT next semester at MDC medical campus. Because I want to become a paramedic for a Fire Department. Anyone have any tips for me or information I need to know please post it here.

I want to purse this career but all i keep hearing about it is a bunch of negative stuff, luck for me I have a positive mind set and I know one day I will become a fire fighter.

Originally posted by Sergio_Ramos View Post
    I'm 19 and going to start taking the classes i need for my EMT next semester at MDC medical campus. Because I want to become a paramedic for a Fire Department. Anyone have any tips for me or information I need to know please post it here.

I want to purse this career but all i keep hearing about it is a bunch of negative stuff, luck for me I have a positive mind set and I know one day I will become a fire fighter.
    You're going to need to include fire school to even have a real chance in Florida. Not many departments hire medic only (I can only think of 1 to 2 departments in S.FL) . Times are tough for city and state budgets so departments are stagnant at hiring, so get ready to wait.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
    Working...
    X