M.E.S.H. Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M.E.S.H. Test

Anybody taking this test?? I took it about 5 years ago only as an EMT and didnt get one bite from any departments.. some people say its a ripoff.

Still livin the dream?

MESH works, I personally know 30 guys who got jobs off of it, myself included. But you need to score very well to get called, being that most of the departments who use it dont hire too many.

Comment

I am the Dream.
      Ill pass your information to my students.
      Thanks

Comment

i know alot of people have been hired off of it. this last mesh wasn't a great year for hiring, but a few departments did call. hopefully this year is better!

Comment

So did anyone go to the test this weekend? And how did you feel about the testing? Saturday was a long day I'll say that much.

Comment

anybody here any news yet.. i have a feeling its going to take a lot longer than what they said..

Comment

I hope you're wrong, May is almost here and I'm dying to know how I did.

Comment

Nothing yet huh..
                i got 13 Fully trained, certified , hungry pitbulls.

Comment

Originally posted by FFMedicMiami View Post
                  anybody here any news yet.. i have a feeling its going to take a lot longer than what they said..
                  My medic instructor told me on Tuesday that BSO had gotten the list this week but he has no idea when the results will be sent out to the candidates

Comment

Got my scores in the mail today.

Comment

So how did everyone do? I didn't get to take the MESH by missing the application date, so I guess I have to wait until next year. I was only able to take the PAT. A good friend of mine scored in the 90's in all 3 portions (fire,medic,practical) and feels really good about his chances. Any word of who/when may be hiring this year and is MESH an absolute requirement for all the participating agencies?

Comment

I got a 99% on the fire test, 98 on the medic test and a 98 on the mega code. I have a friend who scored 100% on all 3. I'm happy for him.

Comment

Was it that easy or are you just that good?

Comment

Would never say I'm good but I do know other people who didn't score to well.

Comment

I never got such a great score on my MESH and I got a job off of it.
                              I do know that the smaller departments (Hallandale, Pines, Davie) go for the top of the list, though.
                              I do not know if any of them are hiring any time soon though.

Good luck, we're all gonna be BSO soon anyways

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X