Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joe_carlos59 View Post
    Top 10, bro!
    Nice! congrats, I've been wondering what was the top score on the written, any ideas?

Comment

• Originally posted by traeday3 View Post
      Nice! congrats, I've been wondering what was the top score on the written, any ideas?
      I know two guys who got an 88. That's the highest I've heard personally. I got an 80, so I must've killed it at the FFST to get my high rank (I felt really good about it). I feel like the highest written must be in the 90s though, for the curve to make passing a 72. I would put the highest score somewhere in the 88-92 range.

Comment

• I've read all of the Orlando threads and still can't understand how the eligibility list works exactly. Do they pick sporadically off of the list for the poly/interview/BI, or do they go in order for that part. Reason I ask is because I'm waaaay down at 67th on the list of 87 or so. Must've really messed some things up on the ffst, thought I killed it. Got an 80 on the written. Thanks for any info!

Comment

• Brother, from what I've heard, at this point rank doesn't really mean a whole lot. For further processing at this point, I believe they pick and choose who they want to move on to poly/interview etc. Now is the time when recommendations, who you know, gender, ethnicity, and word of mouth can help you.

Comment

• Any idea as to when phone calls will be going out for the next phase in the hiring process? Congrats to everyone who moved on! So blessed that i did!

Comment

• Its been too quiet on this thread lately!! Anybody hear anything back yet???

Comment

• Anyone heard anything about poly/interviews yet?

Comment

• I've heard nothing has happen yet due to internal problems going on.

Comment

• This is off topic but I will be taking the paramedic state exam. Does anyone have the "rambling thoughts" packet that I keep hearing about? Thanks

Comment

• Noticed Orlando wasn't on the 2013 award list for the SAFER Grant. Wondering if that is holding up the process?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X