No announcement yet.

Cape Coral Fire... ANy info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgot to add: I got a job offer from both places. The tester does not send the results of the polygraph machine to the hiring dept. They write a report which takes into account the results of the polygraph and also the two hours they spend talking to you.

Comment

o see i was under the impression that the dept got a list of all the questions that were asked as well as your response pre during and post test. I am not reading on how to trick them, the whole idea of one truly intrigues me and just wanted to learn about them.

Comment

I'm sure it varies by department. With both departments I tested with I had to fill out a 15+ page questionnaire that I submitted to the city's HR department. The division responsible for hiring with the department reviewed the questionnaire and then called me for a polygraph (after pat/interviews).

Then when I took the polygraph I filled out the exact same questionnaire and then the polygraph tester went through it page by page and I had to explain/clarify some of my answers. The tester in both accounts told me that the department had already seen my answers and were okay with them, so as long as nothing had changed or I wasn't lying then there was no problem.

The polygraph is antiquated and should no longer be used as a hiring tool, however they still find people that lie on applications. One of the testers actually told me that he didn't rely on the machine so much as his gut while spending time talking to the applicants.

Comment

Anybody going out to cape coral this week for testing?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X