S-130 / 190 classes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S-130 / 190 classes?

I have been looking for some of these forestry classes. Im in southwest FL but willing to travel. Does anyone know of any places in the near future giving these classes. I want to at least Volunteer and this station said these are one of the classes i also need.

Thank You

Contact the Division of Forestry

Comment

I believe the Great Florida Fire School (Ft. Pierce) offers those classes for $100. Unfortunately, the school only runs in Oct/Nov time frame, so your out of luck until then.

Comment

Contact these folks

http://www.fl-dof.com/training_educa..._schedule.html

Comment

Buck, whereabouts in SW Fl are yo located/willing to travel to?
          depending on what city you might be in a couple different Forestry Districts, which affects who would offer the training
          If you are in Charlotte, Desoto, Hardee, Manatee or Sarasota area contact the Myakka River District at 941-751-7627
          If you are in Hendry, Lee or Collier, Contact Caloosahatchee District at 239-690-3500
          If you are anywhere's near Punta Gorda, Fl, look for the Forestry Station on US 41 (Tamiami Trail) and stop on in, we'd be happy to give you a quick tour and try to answer any questions

PM sent as well
          "If you can't be a good example, the you'll just have to be a terrible warning."

Comment

Thanks everyone i contacted the forestry near to me.. i live in fort myers and the class is in January thanks for the help guys!!!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X