DoD Certs To Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DoD Certs To Florida

HI I was wondering what kind of certs do you need in Florida. I am a DoD ARFF Firefighter with Fire Fighter 1 & 2 Hazmat opz, awareness and tech. Im in the USMAP apprentice program. Is there some kind of aplication or something. I get out in 2 years and dont want to get behind because alot of training is coming up. Thank you.

Call the State Fire Marshall's office and ask them. They will give you all the information that you need.

Comment

Originally posted by KRicklick15 View Post
      HI I was wondering what kind of certs do you need in Florida. I am a DoD ARFF Firefighter with Fire Fighter 1 & 2 Hazmat opz, awareness and tech. Im in the USMAP apprentice program. Is there some kind of aplication or something. I get out in 2 years and dont want to get behind because alot of training is coming up. Thank you.
      The People's Republic of Florida is one of the few states that does not recognize IFSAC/Pro-Board (hence Dod) certifications. 80% of the time, you are not a firefighter in Florida until you go through their fire training program.
      "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...
      X