Safer grant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safer grant

just heard got the email to test for Fort Myers, they are apparently hiring 21 under the safe grant. I was also in the process for the safer grant @ Leehigh. Just curious if it is the same basic test for all depts using the safer grant or if each dept issues their own test.

Rumor from what I heard is that Fort Myers is trying to hire back the guys that got laid off a year or so ago. I put it for it as well. If you look on the website the test is of the latest IFSTA Essentials book.

Comment

21 is a good number to hire, but I heard they let go of 18 not too long ago.
      I just wonder if everyone will have the same opportunity or if the 18 will just be accepted back in. Guess we'll see.

Comment

There is no standard test for SAFER grant hirings.

Comment

I have a feeling they are going be hiring those that were recently laid off. Hopefully there are a few spots open after they take them back.

Comment

i know that when leehigh did theirs those that were laid off were sent a letter offering them their jobs back and they had a certain time frame into which they had to reply to get the job. if they didn't reply with in that time there spot was up for fair game

Comment

From what I understand there will be 11 spots not filled by previous employees. Good luck to all that test.

Comment

Sounds good to me. See some of you guys there!

Comment

sweet good luck to all heading over there. btw the way the testing date was changed to december lol jkjk

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X