Question on Cert.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on Cert.

Hi, I'm pretty new here, just needed some help!

Do I get a license number from the state of FL when I get my Cert. of Compliance for FF? and for exp. date just date it 3 years from my issued date? I know its a stupid question but, I'm in the middle of filling out an app. and its asking for one; also the Florida State Fire College doesn't shed any light on the subject. It just says "approved".

Thank you for your time.

I've always dated it three years from the date of issue. I've never had a # on the cert itself. I've always wrote State of Florida Fire Marshall, or w/e the cert says on the application. Send in a photocopy of the certs, or fax them if the option is there.
    FireMedic

Comment

There is a certification number. Its a small number in the upper left hand corner of your original certification.

Comment

Originally posted by quickstangsvt302 View Post
        I've always dated it three years from the date of issue. I've never had a # on the cert itself. I've always wrote State of Florida Fire Marshall, or w/e the cert says on the application. Send in a photocopy of the certs, or fax them if the option is there.
        That's what I've done so far also.

Originally posted by flfirebuff86 View Post
        There is a certification number. Its a small number in the upper left hand corner of your original certification.
        Cool, just noticed it.

Thanks for the help guys!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...