This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kamododragoon,

Your issue with Newington is they declined to accept you because you don't have a car and they were worried how you'd make calls. Like I have said before as a young member in the fire service I have learned already that this is one of the tightest families you can ever be involved in. I have been around the fire service since I was in diapers because I have had numerous family members that were in departments. If someone gets sick or needs something you can always count on your brothers or sisters to help you and your family out.
    You went about your whole issue completely wrong and getting into a ****ing match with well established FF's in the state of CT that probably have connections all across the state was not a smart move on your part. If you ever wanted to get into a different department you can prob forget about it now. And the final things I have to say are to start acting your age! Telling someone to go F them self or that your going to be them up is very immature. Lastly No one ever said they use forums as a reference check or background check. I know all departments run a real background check and a lot of towns actually check references.
    I'm done biting my tounge you screwed up got the boot accept it. Move on to a different field Firefighting is not for everyone!

Comment

So if your family can afford brand new Bimmers, why did you get stuck responding with only a bike.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...
      X