Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoever he was he was a RAT. He wasnt just any rat, he was one of those industrial waste rats that lives underground and eats small children at night.

Comment

Originally posted by Kamododragoon
      -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
      Hash: SHA1

Now who really gives a ****ing rats *** o. I wanted to say my peep
      and that was all. Now if ya funking little dip ****s want to trash me
      go ahead because if ya wanta try, i ain't afraid to put someone in
      their place

All i came here to say was that I had beef and some ****ing issue
      with Kensington and Newington. All i ever said that i have issues
      with the chief and what i said to the capt on AOL IM got mis read and
      got me out because i said outside of the station on AOL IM with the
      capt. As far as where i live, i don't volly because i live in a urban
      city. All i said was that i saw him at one time throw 3 new members
      who weren't certifed at the time into a burning house fire and went
      inside

Now i hear that people in here wanta ****ing ban me from vollying. Ya
      can go **** urself and ya can **** ****. I'm staying in this business
      and ay don't ****ing like it, then say it to my ****ing face if y
      have the balls and galls. Ya ain't gona run me out and anyone who
      ****s withme, i don't play nice. Anyone ****ing at me, i aint afraid
      to mafia slap ur ***.

I'm not only ****ed, i'm mad enough to wanta bitch slap someone. I
      ain't the most relaxed dude. I'm a person who has a short fuse, u
      don't want to fcuk with. ****ed at the crap ya ****ing jerks are
      saying about me and i'm ****ing hell as mad at the ones who said ****
      about me and crap about me. I don't take **** litely.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
      Version: PGP 8.1

iQA/AwUBRfnz1xyg77Uzo6tFEQK6LgCfSzfvMSXdF0jQmxjp3rW/BRGwYgUAoIW2
      gOvPeQT9DFTTDQSAjcQYNRjL
      =TkgJ
      -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
      Okay, so where, exactly do you see a problem with this post?

...Apparently, this guy ain't taking his meds like he supposed to be.
      Fire Lieutenant/E.M.T.
      IAFF Local 2339
      K of C 4th Degree
      "LEATHER FOREVER"
      Member I.A.C.O.J.
      http://www.tfdfire.com/
      "Fir na tine"

Comment

i ain't afraid to put someone in their place
        Feel free to start whenever you finish warming up and we all stop laughing.

I'm staying in this business
        In order to "stay in this business" you would have to still be in "this business". Unless you belong to some other unfortunate fire department we don't know about it would appear that you are out of "this business" already so it's too late for you to "stay"...

i aint afraid to mafia slap ur ***.
        You should really fire whoever writes your material. It's incredibly bad.

I'll offer one piece of free advice to you, young Padawan learner:

"When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging."

Now run along and stop embarrassing yourself.
        "Nemo Plus Voluptatis Quam Nos Habant"
        sigpic
        The Code is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules.

Comment

Finaly the rat speaks.

Good job deputy!

I wish I could meet you - 'cause I love conflict! You sure speak well. No wonder you made so many friends.
          IAFF member, Love this job! Remember the oath!

Comment

When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging."

Very nice Deputy !!!!

I have one piece of advice to add for Kamododragoon

Drive your self down to Walgreens, CVS, your local supermaket i really dont care which, Go in and buy a product AND WASH THE SAND OUT OF YOUR VAG*** !!!

Maybe it will help on some of the irritation that you have !!!

__________________________________________________ __________

Don't touch those knobs !!!!!

Comment

And i can't forget my good friend Keith, you also add some good quotes too !!!

__________________________________________________ ____________

Don't touch those knobs !!!

Comment

First off what does it mean when you ****ed alot of people and what is it when you have peep with people????? If you wanna preach freedom of Speech maybe you should learn how to speak.

Second, are you sure it's the Teamsters and not the IAM Machinists Union. Just asking because Sikorsky does manufacture Acft parts and as an employee of another UTC company the majority of us are in the Machinists Union.

Lastly, you're preaching about not taking stock in Forums well it sure does seem to be ****ing you off pretty bad for someone who doesn't take stock in them.

Just remember Forums or no the fire service is like a big family and word gets around very fast.

TREAD LIGHTLY!!!!!!!!!

Comment

So the more ****ing at me, the more i'm gona keep swinging until
                  someone get's hurt.
                  Please, stop swinging. You've hurt yourself enough.
                  "Nemo Plus Voluptatis Quam Nos Habant"
                  sigpic
                  The Code is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules.

Comment

Just wondering

Have you run your post's past your Daddy? I think he may be a tad unhappy with your "Mine is bigger than yours"theme.

But as you so aptly say-Who really gives a rotund rodents rectum?

Will your opinion pay my bills?

Comment

Originally posted by KamoDUHdragoon
                      -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
                      Hash: SHA1

I am a moron

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

Loser.

-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
                      Yes, we know.
                      Last edited by nmfire; 03-16-2007, 09:47 AM.
                      Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

Comment

Did Donna from Arizona get a sex change and move to New England?

Comment

It's funny you mention BMW's. I drive an X5 and yes it's on my union pay. Another guy in my station also drives the latest BMW. What does your father earn a year in US dollars? What's his house worth? What does it all mean? NOTHING!!!! I doubt your daddy matches my income working a teamster job! It means some people manage their money better than others. It means some people spend their money on BMW's rather than a million dollar house. I happen to spend my money on both. But then again I also have two careers. Why? Because the schedule my union negotiated for me allows for a lot of time off. I only work 3 day shifts out of twelve. But still get 42 hours a week in. Sounds like a good career choice to me. How many days a week does daddy drive to work?

21st century firefighter? What would a snot nosed rookie know about that? Who said anything about being dinos here? You know NOTHING about the fire service if you have only been in for less than a year. I'm not saying you didn't learn anything but in the whole picture you are VERY new. Don't get arrogent! This type of attitude is probaly what got you in this position in the first place.

Forums do mean a lot! Why? It is the same as having a conversation with someone and it becoming your charactor. Many of us know each other in here. We are all from CT. We now know who you are. So your reputation will follow you wether you like it or not. As far as the bill paying thing - you're a volly so it doesn't apply.

One more thing and I'll be done. You have had problems with two very reputable fire depts. I can't speak for Newington but I can speak for Kensington. They are very professional! They, Berlin, SK, E Berlin are in my opinion one of the best volunteer fire depts around. They are very well trained, led by excellent officers, have great equipment and have realy good attitudes! These guys are on top of their game. They know the job and know it well! Are they perfect? No! No-one is! But they are sure close. I was never a member but I did live in town for a few years. I have a lot of friends over there even some of the scabs. So if these two excellent orginizations have a problem with you, then maybe just maybe it's you.
                          Last edited by KeithA8; 03-16-2007, 09:58 AM.
                          IAFF member, Love this job! Remember the oath!

Comment

Originally posted by KeithA8 View Post
                            It's funny you mention BMW's. I drive an X5 and yes it's on my union pay. Another guy in my station also drives the latest BMW. What does your father earn a year in US dollars? What's his house worth? What does it all mean? NOTHING!!!! I doubt your daddy matches my income working a teamster job! It means some people manage their money better than others. It means some people spend their money on BMW's rather than a million dollar house. I happen to spend my money on both. But then again I also have two careers. Why? Because the schedule my union negotiated for me allows for a lot of time off. I only work 3 day shifts out of twelve. But still get 42 hours a week in. Sounds like a good career choice to me. How many days a week does daddy drive to work?

21st century firefighter? What would a snot nosed rookie know about that? Who said anything about being dinos here? You know NOTHING about the fire service if you have only been in for less than a year. I'm not saying you didn't learn anything but in the whole picture you are VERY new. Don't get arrogent! This type of attitude is probaly what got you in this position in the first place.

Forums do mean a lot! Why? It is the same as having a conversation with someone and it becoming your charactor. Many of us know each other in here. We are all from CT. We now know who you are. So your reputation will follow you wether you like it or not. As far as the bill paying thing - you're a volly so it doesn't apply.

One more thing and I'll be done. You have had problems with two very reputable fire depts. I can't speak for Newington but I can speak for Kensington. They are very professional! They, Berlin, SK, E Berlin are in my opinion one of the best volunteer fire depts around. They are very well trained, led by excellent officers, have great equipment and have realy good attitudes! These guys are on top of their game. They know the job and know it well! Are they perfect? No! No-one is! But they are sure close. I was never a member but I did live in town for a few years. I have a lot of friends over there even some of the scabs. So if these two excellent orginizations have a problem with you, then maybe just maybe it's you.

Amen, brother!!

Comment

Whoa Now Junior........

I don’t even know this kid or the situation and I want to knock his teeth through the back of his extra large dome piece!!

I am actually quite sad that the last post got deleted because I thought I spoke quite affluently. Ok kid here it goes..........AGAIN!!

1) Spell check yourself if you want to be taken seriously

2) Stop acting like a tough guy because it doesn’t scare us and you’re likely to get drilled

3) A digital signature does not constitute you as a computer hacker and I feel you have watched Tron far too many times. Oh right, and bragging drops your credibility to zero.

4) You preach about addressing issues with their sources and attack everyone about hiding behind their computers; what is it that you are doing differently?

5) I volunteered for quite a few years and I don’t ever recall it paying my bills. I recall it changing my life and providing me with a huge network of advocates because I did what was asked of me and didn’t bitch.

6) It sounds to me like you have 220 syndrome; you have been in for two months, you talk like its been twenty years, and you in fact know it all

7) If you can’t spell Narcissistic, I doubt you know its true definition and please spare us its use.

8) Stop preaching about family values because you are shi**ing on the biggest one in existence

9) If the forums don’t mean anything and they are a waste of time, why on Gods green earth did you start this in the first place?

10) I think your posts just made me throw up in my mouth a little bit! Or maybe it’s that I have just wasted some of my own precious time responding to your misguided and sophomoric banter.

I have a plethora of words in my vocabulary also, the only difference is that I fully understand their proper usage. Do your self a favor before your hole gets too deep and be gone. The fire service is not a job; it is a family and a lifestyle however I wouldn’t expect a rookie to truly understand that sentiment. If you have anything further constructive to add, please do so or don’t be afraid to arrange a face to face meeting so we can all stop hiding behind our computer screens and truly see who here is full of sh*t.

With Deepest Regards and Sympathy for your misguided and jaded soul:

Sparky

Comment

Keith, I sent you a private message....

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse