Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone get them yet?

Comment

No... 123 fire did you get another interview??

Comment

Negative....

Comment

Just so I am clear, if we haven't recieved a letter yet then we probably wont for right now?

Thanks

Comment

so lets all just hope the mail is a little slow...... haha, goodluck to all

Comment

I heard today that one of our guys that applied from Glastonbury Fire was hired in New Britski. Another GFD guy is top of the list for Farmington. Recently myself and another guy also from GFD got on the job. I'll be at Pratt and Whitney (East Hartford) and the other fella already started in Meridan. The GFD is like the farm leagues lately.
              Last edited by Sgnl50; 01-30-2007, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Letters have gone out for a second interview, but it dosn't mean that your out of the process. They sent out a certain amount to interview for this next academy.

Comment

Lets hope GFD has a couple more prospects move on up from the farm leagues. One to Hartford and at least one but hopefully two to New Haven.

Comment

Originally posted by kck857 View Post
                    Letters have gone out for a second interview, but it dosn't mean that your out of the process. They sent out a certain amount to interview for this next academy.
                    Well now we know,.. thanks

Comment

The word is 25 letters went out for the Chiefs interview, to hire 10 to 15 people for the next academy class. I also heard this is going to be one of the largest academy classes, possibly 70 people. I dont know how true that is.

Comment

How many can the CFA hold.

Comment

I also heard that the CFA is running an abnormally large class, upward to the 70's.

Comment

Did anyone pick up on the fact that the CFA up'ed the cost of CPAT to $150 and there are no scheduled dates, they provide it once you pay.

Comment

Yeah that freakin sucks!!!! I wonder what Hartford is gonna do?

Comment

Wrong forum to talk about in, but someone i know called Htfd HR to ask about CPAT and they told him that there was no definate but they are leaning to it strongly. They also told him that if they chose cpat then they would honor cards dated back 12 months. Anyway back to NB, has anyone been offered a job in here or what? I hear alot of interview stuff but havent heard of any confirmed hires. I know only one person that got a cheifs interview and he goes today or went yesturday i dont remember.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X