Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is it going with the Hartford testing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roger that!!!!!!!! That is good news. I thought i wrote you back? maybe not. Im off the next couple of days so i wont be checking this regularly.

Comment

• On the last list, they gave you a conditional offer first. The conditional offer stated that when they put the class on, you would be offered a job providing you passed the physical, background check, etc... For that list, the city canceled the class for about a year and then they finally put it on. I think you are in a different situation this time, as there are alot more vacancies and the city is in a different financial situation. They have only put on 1 class over the last 6+ years.
      Last edited by CTJAKE; 06-08-2007, 08:35 PM.

Comment

• Quick One

You guys in the Hartford test better keep your eyes and hears open. I saw one of the females that failed the CPAT for Hartford retaking the test in another group. For some reason I dont think she's there for another department, it looks to me like a second shot that nobody else is getting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Truckie1999 View Post
          You guys in the Hartford test better keep your eyes and hears open. I saw one of the females that failed the CPAT for Hartford retaking the test in another group. For some reason I dont think she's there for another department, it looks to me like a second shot that nobody else is getting.
          Truckie1999- PM ME

Comment

• Scott ck PM

Comment

• Anyone heard anything yet???

Comment

• Nope. In the dark like usual

Comment

• Got a letter on 6/30 telling me to call HQ to make an appointment for the Chief's interview.

Comment

• According to HR only some got letters now but everyone will get one, they are doing them in batches.

Comment

• Thats cool. I made my appointment today, i go on the 12th.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X