Higher Education

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Higher Education

Would anybody be interested in attending a meet and greet session with a rep. from Grand Canyon University to hear about their Masters degree in Executive Fire Service Leardership? Also would anybody want to see a "seminar" on fire service degrees offered in CT and online? let me know.

Wouldn't be a bad idea to bring more publicity to the degrees specific for the fire service that Connecticut firefighters can obtain locally.

University of New Haven offers a Masters of Fire Science degree with concentrations in Fire Administration, Arson Investigation, and some other stuff. I believe this is one of only about six MS programs in the country.

Comment

Looking for Airport FF class

I am looking for a airport FF class in CT if possible. I'm willing to travel to surrounding states for it but need to find one rather quickly. THANKS

Comment

ARFF Class

The closest one in held in New Hampshire but haven't seen it posted. There is one in Texas, check out http://www.teex.com/teex.cfm?pageid=...09&navdiv=ESTI. The class starts on December 4th.

Why do you need the ARFF class?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X