Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THEFIRENUT
    replied
    You posted in the right forum. I think that your post title has peaked everyones interest though. As long as people are replying to your post, it will stay at the top. So even though some in here are having fun (me too ), they are also helping you out. Good luck in your search.

Leave a comment:

• DES044
    replied
    Don't mind the funny comments at all. I thought I was posting in the Colorado forum. I know Kit Kats dad just graduated or finished his training in Colorado, wasn't planning on having the whole country read this post :>)

Is there a better forum to post in, that may get more firefighters from Colorado to see my post?

Thx again for any help,
    David

Leave a comment:

• MIKEYLIKESIT
    replied
    Mike reads these posts and snickers.

Leave a comment:

• RspctFrmCalgary
    replied
    Originally posted by DES044
    My son met your Daughter while she was on vacation in Portland Oregon (Silver Falls). He would really like to write to her. He is 5 and Kit Kat was 5 or 6. We didn't exchange addresses, but are really sorry we didn't. I believe Kit Kats dad just went through training to become a firefighter. If you know who this is, can you let him know about this thread. I would really like to be able to have my son write Kit Kat.

Thx David
    Don't take everyone's teasing the wrong way, most firefighters tend to have a warped sense of humour and most of the Firehouse.com members will jump on any opportunity to have a little fun

I think it is cute that 2 little kids that age want to write to each other, and that it takes a "good" daddy to go to so much trouble for his daughter.

Good luck with your search.

Leave a comment:

• Res343cue
    replied
    Is she related to the girl I know named Crayola?

Leave a comment:

• ALSfirefighter
    replied
    And later we can all sit around and have a snicker at the wachamacallit.

Leave a comment:

• Ladder5B
    replied
    I don't know Kit Kat. But I love to get my grove on with PAY DAY!

Leave a comment:

• fireman4949
    replied
    I think she has a little sister too...Baby Ruth.

Kevin

Leave a comment:

• manofire2
    replied
    By any chance would your sons name happen to be O. Henry.

Seriously, best of luck in your search, hopefully it helps to be bumped up to the top.

Leave a comment:

• DES044
    started a topic Anyone have a daughter named Kit Kat?

Anyone have a daughter named Kit Kat?

My son met your Daughter while she was on vacation in Portland Oregon (Silver Falls). He would really like to write to her. He is 5 and Kit Kat was 5 or 6. We didn't exchange addresses, but are really sorry we didn't. I believe Kit Kats dad just went through training to become a firefighter. If you know who this is, can you let him know about this thread. I would really like to be able to have my son write Kit Kat.

Thx David

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X