test dates in socal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test dates in socal

does anyone know test dates for la county, orange county or san diego city fire? Also are there any opinions on which department is better?

if I had to it over again, I would go with LA. Bigger department, more advancemen and learning opportunities. LA has always been a Class 1 department, if you ever visit the area you know why.

good luck

Comment

what about la city?

Comment

Los Angeles (City) Fire Department is a Class 1 department. Not sure what Los Angeles County FD's ISO rating is. San Diego FD just tested in March 2006. Los Angeles (City) FD takes continuous applications on their website.
        www.lafd.org You must apply online. The rumor is that LA Co FD will be accepting applications sometime in January 2007, also for the first time online (www.lacofd.org). The test is rumored to be given in April 2007. And as far as Orange County Fire Authority is concerned, I DO NOT know anything about their department.

Hope this helps,
        AZFF

Comment

You can also subscribe to Perfect Firefighter Candidate @ www.firecareers.com The service is about $7 or $8 a month and you can access jobs in every state.

AZFF

***********************NOTE********************
          I have no afiliation with the above mentioned company.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X