Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scoutterra
    replied
    the city did everything by the book i went to that school it was built right and was the safest place in town the houses around the school got leveled and some of the foundations are even gone. 2 of the 8 kids were best frinds and lived on both sides of me. they were the ones that held the wall up for the girls

Leave a comment:

• nmfire
    replied
    The news was talking to various town & school officials yesterday evening trying to find someone to blame for the school incident already. 8 kids died in there and god knows how many were injured. And unfortunately for the news media, I doubt there is anyone to blame. As is so often the case, the sirens went off and at that point, it was already too late. There is nothing anyone could have done to prevent this short of building the school in an underground bomb shelter.

Either someone finds a way to improve the tornado prediction and warning system, or it keeps happening.

Leave a comment:

• loxfire16
    started a topic Enterprise Tornado

Enterprise Tornado

Here is a link to the story about the tornado in Enterprise, Al. I have heard reports of as many as 13 dead.

http://cms.firehouse.com/content/art...Id=46&id=53661

Lets keep our prayers with those who are injuried, and thier families.

Does anyone know if our brothers and sisters there need anything?

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X